50 Date Night Ideas for Newlyweds
Continuing to date your spouse after you marry is one way to keep your , according to many and relationship experts. But no one ever seems to offer suggestions on where to go or what to do with your husband or wife. After all, going to the corner bistro every Saturday night eventually loses its charm.
50 Date Night Ideas for Married Couples
To help you brainstorm for your a good time, here are some date night ideas ideal for newlyweds.
- Get hot in the kitchen. Pick up the ingredients you need to create a fabulous meal at the grocery store and then return home and cook it together.
- Get to cookin' in the bedroom. Throw a slumber party for two. Have dinner in bed and have each other for dessert.
- Plan a movie night.Rent a flick that you’ll both enjoy, make popcorn and get cozy under the blanket on the couch.
- Take note of every stride.Go for a hike or long walk together. (Dates don't have to take place at night!)
- Jump for java.Get coffee at your favorite coffee house and just talk to one another.
- Soak in the sun.Swim, lounge or relish a day at the beach or pool.
- Be like kids again. Go to a theme park and hold on to each other on the scary rides.
- Sing, sing a song. Perform a duet at a karaoke bar.
- Take in a thrill. If you’re adventure seekers, you can go skydiving together.
- Head to the zoo or museum.Stroll through the exhibits and hold hands.
- Attend a concert and sing out loud to one another.Rocking out -- even if you’re more Beethoven than Bon Jovi -- is a great stress reliever.
- Take a sculpting or drawing class together.You don't have to be Picasso to have a good time. Try painting pottery or another artsy activity.
- Challenge each other to a tournament. Miniature golf, bowling, pool, or the arcade are always great for some and friendly competition.
- Share some sweetness.Go to a diner and share a milkshake.
- Let it snow. Sledding is a delight for children of all ages.
- Rent a motor scooter and go for a spin.Think Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck inRoman Holiday!
- Stop to smell the roses.Flowers are an eternal symbol of romance. Head to the botanical gardens and learn all about them together.
- Take a road trip.Go to the city or the country and take in a change of scenery.
- Plan a picnic. Fill up a picnic basket with goodies such as bread, wine, cheese, fruit. Go to the park and share your feast with one another on a blanket.
- Act like tourists in your own neighborhood.Go to one of the major sites, take photos and pretend you’re seeing this place again for the first time.
- Draw sketches of one another.Even if you can’t draw, you’ll have fun and create a lovely memory.
- Shoot each other. Visit your nearby paintball or laser tag facility, or a shooting range.
- Take to the ice.Glide together at the nearest ice skating rink.
- Camp out and kiss under the stars.Roast marshmallows to boot. If you are not an outdoorsy couple, opt for the planetarium for safer star gazing.
- Root for the home team. Head to a sporting event of your choice. Indulge in hot dogs, peanuts and Cracker Jacks.
- Climb a wall or a real mountain together.This sort of activity is fun but also helps couples build trust.
- Say yes to the vino.Participate in a wine tasting, or a food and wine pairing event.
- Volunteer for a worthy cause together.Visit the ill, organize a fundraiser for a non-profit, or work at a shelter. You’ll spend time with each other, but you’ll also make a difference and help others.
- Gamble on your love.Try your luck at a casino.
- Look at the homes and properties for sale in your area.You may find a bargain that you’ll actually buy or you’ll just dream out loud about your future together. Either way, you win!
- Whip out the board games. Have a tournament of your choice. For a twist, the winner has to take the loser out to dinner for another date night.
- Indulge in a different meal.Think outside the box and go out for a romantic breakfast instead of dinner.
- Go window shopping.Consider looking for something you want but do not actually need such as a stereo, fancy barware or a home theater.
- Get thee to da club. Dance all night like you did when you were single, but this time dance with each other.
- Have dessert for dinner. A huge sundae, sinful brownies and decadent cheesecake are delicious at any hour.
- Appreciate the art of words. A poetry reading can spark romance -- or at the very least a stimulating conversation. or at the very least a stimulating conversation.
- If you are on the same page (read: political aisle), then campaign together. Political rallies get couples united behind a candidate who they think could improve their lives. It gives them a sense of accomplishment, too.
- Make love and go all out.Wear sexy lingerie, send each other naughty text messages beforehand, light candles, throw rose petals on and around the bed, use edible body paints -- whatever you think will take the romance up a notch.
- Go up to the sky.Take a hot air balloon ride.
- Look up.Watch the sun rise or set from a beautiful location.
- Eat something new.Pick a restaurant that serves an exotic, ethnic cuisine neither of you has ever tried before.
- Learn a romantic foreign language. French, Italian, Spanish, and many others sound beautiful. Then, practice talking to each other around the house but especially when you’re in the mood for love.
- Rent a boat or head to a dock and go fishing.You can cook your catch later in the day, so it’s like two dates in one.
- Accomplish a fun home project.Paint your basement a bright, new color, install your home theater, create a collage of wedding photos for the wall. You’ll work as a team and feel a whole new kind of satisfaction when you’re done.
- Flirt, flirt and flirt some more. At your favorite local pub or bar, order champagne and flirt with each other all night long. If you’re into role-playing, you could even take on different personas for the evening and act like you’ve just met.
- Fight for fun.Have a snowball or water balloon fight. Water pistol shootouts can be lots of fun, too.
- Whisper sweet nothings.Make out like teenagers on the couch.
- Tee up for tea.Have high tea with scones and cucumber sandwiches at a ritzy hotel or tea house.
- Go for a wreck record. Bump each other with bumper cars.
- Get a couple’s massage at a spa.You’ll get the knots out of your back while bonding with your spouse. How relaxing!
Video: 7 WINTER STAY-IN DATE NIGHT IDEAS FOR MARRIED COUPLES | Ken & Con Vlogs
Wearing high heels and tips
How to Get Cancer Man Fall in Love with you
How to Alter the Size of Your Windows Desktop Taskbar
Can The Keto Diet Screw With Your Period
10 Glow-Getting Game Changers
Creamy Southern Style Coleslaw
How to Make Heels More Comfortable
Arthritis: From Minor Pain to Disability
7 Health Benefits of Yoga for Guys
Stella McCartney Resort 2019 Collection
This new ASOS feature will make pay day irrelevant
How to Use Direct Mail to Drive Traffic to Your Website