6 Sophisticated Ways To Wear Your Hair Up
This chic style, shared by Pureology pure artist Sandra Joseph, is perfect for a cocktail party or a casual summer BBQ.
How to get the look:
1. Apply a mousse (Joseph uses Pureology Root Lift) to dry hair, and then blow dry smooth. For added shine and hold, apply a dime-size amount of shine serum, like Colour Stylist Cuticle Polisher Shine Serum. Create a left-side part and slice, parting to the lower right-side corner. Then gather all the hair in the large section and secure it into a low ponytail.
2. Gather 1-2 inches of hair around the fringe, wrap loosely, and secure with a clip. Gather remaining hair into a ponytail behind the right ear.
3. Twist both ponytails, and add elastics to the ends.
4. Wrap both ponytails into low buns and secure with pins. Lightly pull apart the buns to create a piecey look.
5. Release the fringe and twist, then secure the ends with an elastic. Wrap this section around the two buns. Secure with pins, and loosen with fingers to soften the look.
6. Finish with a mist of hairspray.
Video: MY CURRENT FAVE GO TO HAIRSTYLES FOR SHORT HAIR 2018 | WITH AND WITHOUT HEAT
Lacoste FallWinter 2014-2015 Collection – New York Fashion Week
Its Never Too Late In a Life of Chronic Pain
How to Find Your IP Address on a Mac
Say Goodbye to Your Paycheck: Sephora Just Started Having Weekly Sales
Mushroom and Prosciutto Lasagne Recipe
How to Hire a Virtual Assistant
7 Reasons to Work Out in the Morning
25 Classic Recipes That Everyone Should Know How toMake
7 Signs You May Have a Vitamin D Deficiency
How to Overcome Distractions
The Surprising Thing That Messes With Your Fertility