Competition: Win A Napapijri Bering Bag
Napapijri Bering Bag Competition
We’ve teamed up with premium casual wear brand to offer you a great prize from the label.
Click the links below to get all the info you need quickly to be in with a chance of grabbing yourself one.
One of our lucky readers will get to take home the brand’s infamous , worth £100. The sleek and rugged waxed duffel was the product that launched the label back in 1987, and is now available in a variety of modern colour ways:
Practical and strong, it comes complete with an adjustable shoulder strap, a small loop with key ring and and an inner zippered pocket. Just the right size for holding all your quick getaway essentials, this small duffel bag will fit wherever you need it to, from the boot of your car to your locker at the gym or even strapped on the back of your bike on the morning commute!
The competition isopen to UK residents only, male or female, so make sure you get your friends and family to enter in order to increase your chances of winning.
Closing Date For Entries:23:59pm 30th January 2015.
Napapijri Brand Profile
The original premium casual wear label, loved by the Manchester scene throughout the 1990s, is back.
Launching in 1987 as a luggage and travel brand, Napapijri really came into its own a few years later. Expanding its offering to include clothing and accessories, it established itself as a style-forward sports offering.
Getting known for high performance, great looking outerwear, it rapidly became a mainstay on the menswear style scene.
The iconic over the head Skidoo jacket, designed for extreme temperatures, and the Bering bag, a waxed canvas duffel the brand had launched with, have made a lasting mark.
While technically on point, both pieces have been indoctrinated into the British menswear style psyche, worn and carried by the likes of footballers, musicians and artists. Damien Hirst was a fan back in the day. As were most of Brit Pop.
Nearly thirty years on, the label is still going strong with a full men’s, women’s and kid’s offering. Sticking to their original ethos of well-made, technically adept and aesthetically great pieces, Napapijri is now well known for their clever design alongside performance functionality.
For more info on the brand, check out their , or follow them on and .
How To Enter
All you have to do is simply fill in the quick form below in order to enter yourself into this amazing competition. We just need your name, gender and email address:
* fields are required
This competition has now closed!
Please read the terms & conditions below; once you click enter you are bound to them.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Closing Date for entries is 23:59 30th January 2015.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted.
- Only one (1) entry per person.
- FashionBeans reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, to withdraw, cancel, suspend or modify the terms of the offer.
- By entering this competition you consent to Napapijri contacting you with future offers and promotions. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time.
- Personal information of registrants will not be sold to third party and limited to communications from Napapijri only.
- Competition open to UK residents only.
- Anonymous registrants will not be eligible for the offer.
- The winner will be selected at random within thirty (30) days of the competition closing date and contacted via the email address provided at the time of entry by a member of Napapijri team to redeem their prize.
- Prize must be claimed within thirty (30) days of issue or will become invalid.
- Prize is subject to stock availability. An alternative colour option may be provided in the event of the desired colour being out of stock.
- No purchase necessary.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- This competition is not open to employees of Napapijri, BeansPublishing Limited or any agencies directly connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
Video: Let's Talk About Pleurisy 👚🌬🤒
How To Tackle Varicose Veins
Is Homeopathic Pain Treatment Right for You
How to Celebrate Holi
11 Weird Facts About Your Breasts
How to Ride and Mount a Unicycle
The Best Shampoos and Products for Thinning Hair, According to Dermatologists
9 Insanely Good Face Washes That Also RemoveMakeup
Move Over Rockstud: Meet the New Valentino Line Every Fashion Girl WillWant
Style Tips: Transitional Dressing
Easy Cinnamon Rolls (Sticky Buns)
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Delia Smith