Construction of turnkey country houses
Many residents of megacities today dream of moving from a cramped apartment to a spacious private house. It is not necessary that it be located outside the city - even in the city limits there are cozy areas that are perfect for the life of modern families.
But the desire to have a private house often raises questions about how it should be. The area, layout, materials for construction - this and other nuances should be taken into account long before the start of construction. Therefore, if you want to get your dream home, but have not yet decided on how it should look, then our specialists are able to help you with this.
The company InnovaStroy for many years carries out professional construction of turnkey country houses. We are able to perform any work related to the design, construction and decoration of modern cottages. By entrusting the work to us, you will get a lot of advantages, because the company InnovaStroy employs exclusively specialists in their field who are able to complete a project of any complexity.
Where does the construction begin
To build any, even the simplest country house, it is necessary to draw up professional project documentation. It is necessary for several reasons:
- To obtain permission to build a house, you must submit a project to the BTI and a number of utilities.
- To calculate the cost of future construction, it is necessary to draw up a detailed plan indicating all the dimensions of the structure, as well as the materials from which it will be made.
- For the construction of not only beautiful, but also reliable and durable building requires competent calculation of all structures. This can be done only with a professional plan.
- In addition to the above, a professionally drawn up plan also makes it possible to eliminate most of the mistakes made during construction.
The specialists of InnovaStroy are able to create both an individual project, taking into account all the wishes of the client, and offer you a wide variety of ready-made projects that are present in our database. If desired, the client, our specialists can make some changes to the finished project, adapting it to specific requests.
Properly composed project documentation should include a number of papers that can be divided into two groups:
- The architectural part, which contains detailed plans for each floor, indicating the area of the premises, the location and size of door and window openings, etc.
- Engineering part. Here are the schemes of all communications that are held in the house. Plumbing, heating and sewage pipes, as well as electrical wiring are all necessarily present in this part of the project.
It should also be noted that the project is divided into text and graphic parts.
Stages of building a house
When the project documentation is ready and agreed in a number of utility organizations, the construction of a house can be started. It involves several steps:
- Pouring the foundation. Considering the parameters of the building and the type of soil, the most appropriate type of foundation is determined. The most popular today is the foundation of the tape type, which allows you to equip the basement. A cheaper option is a column base, but it is suitable only for small buildings.It is considered the most reliable monolithic base.
- Construction of the building box. After the previous stage, sufficient time must pass to allow the concrete from which the foundation is poured to gain sufficient strength. Then begins the construction of walls, for which any modern building material can be used: brick, foam concrete, cinder block, wood, etc.
- The next stage is the creation of internal partitions.
- At the last stage of construction, the building is covered with a roof.
When construction is completed, it is time to finish. Exterior finish involves heat and sound insulation, so this stage should be taken with all responsibility.
Benefits of the company InnovaStroy
Having ordered the construction of a turnkey house in our company, you are guaranteed to receive a number of advantages:
- Acceptable prices. The construction of the cottage is expensive, and knowing this, we offer our customers decent options for savings. For example, our specialists are able to develop an individual project at the price of a standard one.
- High professionalism. Having extensive experience in the construction and design industries, we are able to create projects of any complexity, taking into account all the wishes of the client and the stipulated time frame.
- Save time.If you do not have time to visit our office, then the meeting can be held remotely. To do this, just contact the representative of our company via Skype.
- Large project base. In addition to creating projects from scratch, we offer our clients a large assortment of ready-made projects, among which you will surely be able to find exactly what you need.
- Performance of a wide range of turnkey works, starting from the creation of a project and ending with finishing works.