Delicious and healthy slimming salads
To gain harmony, not necessarily starve. On the contrary, you need to eat, but only healthy and dietary dishes that promote weight loss. If your goal is weight loss, then be sure to include salads in your diet. But first find out which ones are the best.
What is useful salads?
Why do salads necessarily enter the diet of a slimming person? They are very useful for several reasons:
- Such dishes are low-calorie, that is, they do not provoke the deposition of fat stores on the legs, stomach, hips and other problem areas. So, the caloric content of most vegetables and fruits is about 30-50 calories, which is negligible.
- Almost all components of salads contain vitamins, micro and macronutrients, minerals, organic acids and a lot of other equally useful and irreplaceable substances. And when losing weight and while adhering to diets, the body especially needs nourishment and support.
- Most of the ingredients used for cooking contain fiber,which helps normalize digestion and minimize the risks of constipation.
- Salads are necessary for cleansing the intestines and the whole organism. Coarse dietary fibers in vegetables contribute to the elimination of toxins, slags and other ballast and harmful substances.
- One plate of salad will relieve hunger and give a feeling of satiety for a few hours. And this effect is explained all the same fiber, which when released into the digestive tract swells, fills the stomach and thereby creates a feeling of fullness.
- All fruits and vegetables contain complex carbohydrates, which are spent on energy production, but do not go "in stock" and are not deposited in the form of fat.
- It's just delicious! And enjoying food during a diet is very important and avoids disruption and weight gain.
What are the most useful?
So, what salads are the most delicious and healthy for weight loss? We offer you the best recipes.
This salad will help to quickly and gently clean the intestines. To prepare you need:
- 150 g white cabbage;
- 150 g carrots;
- one apple;
- three tbsp. l. lemon juice;
- 1-2 tbsp. l. vegetable oil.
- Wash carrots thoroughly, remove the rest of the soil from it, and then rub it on a large grater. Small cabbage shred.
- Cut out the cores of apples and rub them too (it is not necessary to remove the peel, it contains many useful substances).
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, season with a mixture of vegetable oil and lemon juice.
This diet salad is made from such ingredients:
- a pair of celery stalks;
- one large carrot;
- white sweet onions;
- three tbsp. l. low-fat sour cream;
- some salt.
- Celery after cleaning, rub on a large grater.
- Wash carrots thoroughly and rub.
- Onion after peeling should be cut into thin half-rings.
- Combine the ingredients, lightly salt, season with sour cream and mix. It will turn out very useful and appetizing!
To make a fresh summer salad, you will need:
- a tomato;
- Bulgarian pepper;
- several green onions;
- tablespoon of olive oil.
- Wash all the vegetables, remove all unnecessary, and the remaining - cut into cubes.
- Ingredients combine.
- Dress up the salad and mix.
This green salad will lift your spirits and help you lose weight. Prepare:
- four or five stalks of celery;
- two large cucumbers;
- 300-400 grams of broccoli;
- dill or other greens;
- lemon juice and oil for dressing.
- Broccoli wash, divide into florets and cut. If it is dense, you can immerse it literally for a minute in boiling water.
- Celery also needs to be cut, as is cucumber. Wash greens and chop.
- Fold vegetables with herbs in a bowl, season with butter and juice, mix.
If you like mushrooms, then a light salad can be made from them. Here is what you need:
- 300 g of mushrooms (fit almost any, for example, milk mushrooms, white, champignons);
- a bunch of green dill;
- several green onions;
- st. l. vegetable oil;
- hl apple 9% vinegar;
- a little salt.
- Mushrooms should be washed well, cleaned if necessary and cooked in slightly salted water until ready. Next, cool them and cut them with plates or another method.
- Wash the dill, dry and chop with a knife. Do the same with green onions.
- Now combine the mushrooms with herbs, add vinegar and oil and leave the salad to stand for a while so that the mushrooms are well soaked.
Prepare these foods:
- 150 grams of fresh green beans;
- 1 carrot;
- st. l. sour cream;
- a little salt.
- Boil the beans in water, a little salt it. But the pods should remain fairly dense, so do not overcook them strongly.
- Cut carrots into thin strips or rub.
- Combine the components, season with sour cream and, if desired, salt a little.
The above recipes suggest the use of vegetables, but a great appetizing and bright salad will come from berries and fruits. Here's what you need to prepare:
- an Apple;
- 150 g of cranberry;
- two kiwis;
- natural yogurt for refueling;
- if desired, a little cinnamon for a smell.
- Peel apples, cut into cubes. Kiwi also need to peel and chop, like oranges. Cranberries just wash.
- All components combine, season with yogurt, mix.
- Top salad can sprinkle with a small pinch of cinnamon.
Finally, some useful tips on cooking dietary salads:
- In principle, salads can be prepared from almost any vegetables, with the exception of potatoes and beets. In the first lot of starch, in the second - sugar, and this will be superfluous when losing weight.From fruits and berries choose not starchy and not very sweet.
- As a dressing is best to use lemon juice: it will make the salad fresh and emphasize the natural taste of its components. But you can also add a small amount of oil, preferably olive oil, or, for example, red or flaxseed. Feel free to use natural yogurt without additives or kefir. Low-fat sour cream is also suitable.
- It is undesirable to salt salads, since salt helps to retain water in the body and causes swelling, which increases the weight.
- To get the maximum benefit from the salad, for its preparation it is better to use seasonal, local and high-quality vegetables, in which there are much more nutrients than in imported and artificially grown.
- Light vegetable salads can be eaten for lunch or dinner. This dish will be a great addition to lean meat, fish or poultry.
Bon appetit and easy weight loss to you!