Delicious lamb shashlik in Turkish
You will need
- - simple milk yoghurt - 1 cup;
- - olive oil - 0.4 cups;
- - garlic - 2 cloves;
- - red ground pepper - 1 tsp;
- - salt - 1 tsp;
- - freshly ground black pepper - 1 tsp;
- - lamb, sliced into pieces, - 0.8 kg;
- - Cherry tomatoes - 8 pcs .;
- - sweet pepper - 3-6 pieces;
- - pita bread - 4 pcs .;
- - seasoning bag - to serve (optional).
Mix yogurt, olive oil, garlic, ground pepper (red and black), salt in one cup. Put the lamb pieces and mix thoroughly. Put the dishes with pickled meat in the refrigerator for 24 hours. During this time, mix 1 or 2 times.
After the time has elapsed, start stringing pieces of meat on a skewer, alternating them with tomatoes and pepper. Make a fire, wait for it to burn. Carefully fry the lamb pieces to brown on both sides. Usually time for this procedure takes from 8 to 12 minutes.
Put on a plate pieces of kebab, sliced tomatoes and, if desired, other vegetables.Sprinkle the bag gently (if using this seasoning). Serve at the table (at which the eager to try at least a slice of the household already sits, along with lavash or Turkish pita). Eat with your hands, enjoying every piece you eat. Bon Appetit!