Today I will tell you how to make such a nice belt.
As you can see from the photo, this belt (or belt) can also act as a tie and bracelet, if you reduce the diameter of the threads. But this master class is specially about the belt, because it is easier to show the weaving scheme on larger threads.
1.So, you need to take a cord with a diameter of 2.5 mm 6 segments of 2 m (then you can solder another 5 m - you only need 7 m * 6 = 42 m or 3.5 skeins) and hang it on the belt buckle. The buckle must be on the inside not less than 5 cm, since the width of the belt will be 5 cm.
2. We cross two middle threads (rep node)
3. Now, on the 2nd thread, we hang 1 frivolite knot, which consists of 2 actions, as seen in the photo
4. Then we hang 3 knots of tatting on the 4th thread: the photo shows that the 1st knot is done by the 3rd thread, and then the 2nd one is done by the 2nd thread, and the 3rd by the 1st thread. The photo shows the 1st and 2nd knot (since it can already be hung at the end, when we complete our diagonal knot consisting of frivolite knots).
>img src="https://sdelaysam-svoimirukami.ru/images/17/2279-remen-setka-shahmatka.jpg" alt="Grid Chess Strap" title="Grid Chess Strap">
5. Then on the 6th thread there are 5 knots tattered: 1st knot - the 5th thread; 2nd knot - 4th thread; The 3rd knot is the 3rd thread. The photo shows the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th is the last knot, respectively.
6.Photo 014 shows that the left side of our diagonal knot is now revealed. In the same way reveal its right side. Here's what it should look like.
7. So, we see that on the left on the 6th thread our 5 threads are hung. We are starting to form our chess grid: on the 2nd thread we form a rep node with the 1st thread.
8. On the right side - everything is the same, but in a mirror image, because I will call the node - tatting. We hang this knot on the 2nd thread with the 1st thread.
9. We cross the 2nd thread with the rep node in the middle.
10. Thus, the 1st cell of our grid was formed. By the same principle, we weave the remaining 8 cells according to this scheme
11. That is, we form the 2 cells (on the left): on the 4th thread we throw the node with the 3rd thread (red color on the diagram)
12.And on the 2nd thread we throw the 1st (blue color)
13. And we connect the threads closer to the middle with a rep node
14. This is what a chess grid should ultimately be:
15. Now we proceed to weaving the rows of the belt. As you can see, it turned out 6 threads on the left and right. Take the 2nd thread and pull it up. Throw a knot on it with the first thread.
16. Then we turn down our 2nd thread down and throw a knot on it with the same 1st thread — no longer tatting, but a rep!
17. Accordingly, we throw a knot on the 4th thread to the tatting with the 3rd thread
18. We connect 2nd and 4th threads with a rep knot
18. On the 6th thread we knotted the tatting knot with the 5th thread.
19.We finish the formation of the row from the left: we throw the 5th thread onto the 2nd thread.
20. On the right we form the same row, but we also throw the 6th string on the 2nd thread. The ends of the rows at the end of the weaving need to prokapat superglue Second and cut.