How much time to cook sausages?
Varieties of sausages today set. Choose - I do not want! And it is easy to cook, and saves time, and ... In short, a good product. To know just how to cook them. Cook? Fry? Bake? Or raw to eat? The easiest way, it turns out, is to cook. Immediately a reasonable question arises about how much to cook sausages.
Here, perhaps, the easiest way of how much and how to cook sausages.
- We remove cellophane film from sausages. If they are in a natural shell, you can skip this item, then you should not clean them.
- Put the sausages in the pan, pour cold water to cover them by 1-2 cm. Do not add salt!
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Cook in boiling water for 5-7 minutes and that's it! Water drain sausages - eat!
Before cooking in several places, it is possible to pierce each sausage with a fork, so that as a result, they can be made whole, not broken.
Of course, there are different cooking methods. So how much time to cook sausages?
- In the microwave - 2.5-3 minutes.
- In a pressure cooker - 4-5 min.
- Steamed - 10 min.
The cooking time also depends on the sausage variety. Frankfurt require only heating, and the English classic - a full process of cooking. Bon Appetit!