How Martin and I Converted the Kitchen
And here is another interesting kitchen rework found on the Internet.
1. I got such a kitchen (view of the wall with a table)
3. Directly kitchen wall.
4. Beginning with a stretch ceiling and lamp replacement.
Next, the wallpaper was pasted in a joyful color (with wine bottles and vines - not mine).
5. And here is the most interesting and fast (without 100,500 photos) reincarnation of the kitchen wall.
Having clearly understood for myself that under no circumstances would I pull the replacement of the kitchen to the desired one, I decided to simply repaint the facades and change the fittings. I read about alkyd enamel for wooden facades (and not only) Tikkurila Miranol. Chose the colors of the surfaces and away!
After removing the doors, they were thoroughly washed and degreased. Drawers had to skin and putty, MDF was swollen and turned out from moisture (previous owners can see mercilessly poured water into the boxes)
Then there was painting in two layers with an ordinary foam roller. The husband (then he was still) helped to replace the hinges with new ones with closers.It turned out to be more difficult with pens, I begged for two weeks to drill holes, but still I managed to persuade my father to help. And you can hang the facades in place. The kitchen is ready!
6. Then there was a divorce and the former moved out, taking with him, including the refrigerator ... I appreciated that this is cool when the window does not obstruct anything.
7. Having bought a new refrigerator, I began to consider the possibility of transferring it to the place of the stove, and move the stove accordingly to the right. Many times she came with a tape measure and tried on, but still could not decide to shorten the necessary and useful working area. Maximum hesitant to draw with a pencil the estimated places of the cut.
8. On the day of He, it still happened, armed with a jigsaw (kindly provided friend) sawed off the countertop and, together with the drawer with drawers moved to the window, and the refrigerator was in place of the stove.
9. Further - it is easier))). It was obvious that the refrigerator and the stove nearby were very bad neighbors. It was necessary to carry and fence between the locker. For this purpose, the balcony was cleaned for scrap ldsp.
10. Total Control at all levels was carried out tirelessly.
11. Cutting and fastening them in a completely wrong way, assembled the case. Hoisted the tabletop.
12.I bought a handle and hinges with closers, like on the other facades for real harmony. The rest of the paint gave the door the same color.
13. During this time, Martin managed to get one of the flowers from the light and selflessly took his place.
14. The side surfaces of the tabletops needed cover. Estimating the cost of the "original" stubs in the store (120p per piece, but I needed them 5), I realized that nafih it is necessary! I bought aluminum corners (20 pcs.) And drunk fragments, as I could. The collective farm, of course, but not costly.
15. Well, and a general view.
16. In the other direction.