How to add exceptions in Kaspersky?
Watch the video
Kaspersky Anti-Virus is used by many users to protect against network attacks. This is a reliable product, the standard feature set of which is absolutely free.However, excessive program accuracy sometimes causes inconvenience when working on a PC. Every now and then the antivirus includes a danger signal, informing about the potential threat of a particular file, data folder, etc.
Often, websites are also blocked, and the article How to add a site to exceptions will be very useful.
How to add a file or folder to an exception
Before adding exceptions in Kaspersky, make sure that the blocked content really does not contain a threat to the PC data, and then perform the following steps:
- In the lower right corner we find the Kaspersky icon and right-click on it. Go to the "Settings" menu.
- Click on the yellow envelope in the menu that appears and select the "Threats and exclusions" section.
- Now it is important to click on the correct "Settings" button, since there will be two of them before you. Choose the bottom one, located under the caption "Exceptions". If the "Trusted zone" window was opened, it means that the steps were executed correctly.
- Click on the "Add" section, in the window that appears you will seethe underlined caption "Select an object". By clicking on it, you can add a program to the exceptions.
- Now you have a line to enter the name of the files or folders, as well as the Browse button. Click on it and select the resource in the directory to add to the exceptions.
- Having found the desired folder, select it with one click of the left button. If you need to add a specific file, you should specify the full path to it and select by double clicking on the icon.
- In the window with the "Browse" button below is the inscription "Including subfolders." We do not remove it if an entire folder with data is added to the exceptions.
- All these actions are confirmed by clicking the "OK" button, and then in the last settings window, select "Apply". This completes the setup.