How to bake a crucian?
Watch the video
A crucian carp is a fish living in fresh water. It has long been considered a delicious dish, both for everyday and for the holiday table. The only drawback of this fish is a large number of hard bones. But even with this you can easily cope if you know how to cook a crucian, for example, bake it in the oven.
Cooking carp in the oven
So, how to bake a crucian? We will need:
- a fish;
- sour cream;
- garlic cloves;
- lemon juice or a little vinegar;
- vegetable oil;
- onion head;
- salt and spices to taste.
Now proceed directly to cooking. It consists of several stages:
- The fish must be cleaned of scales, as well as remove all the insides. You shouldn’t cut off the head - it helps to preserve all the natural juices and the fish turns out to be more delicious.
- In order for the bones to become a little softer, you can make a shallow incision along the back - so they are better baked.
- In order to get rid of the smell of algae, which sometimes happens, you need to slightly anoint the fish with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Sauce prepared from sour cream, mixed with spices and garlic - all the ingredients add to your taste.
- We lay out the fish on a deep pan, pre-watered with oil and laid out on the bottom with onion rings.
- Cooking time - 20-30 minutes at 180 degrees - until golden brown.