How to bake lamb?
Lamb is very tasty and healthy meat, which, if properly cooked, can be a real highlight of your table. Best of all people of the east cope with this type of meat. They learned how to cook lamb, while maintaining its great taste and all its beneficial properties. In order for meat to be dry and hard, it should be cooked for a strictly limited period of time, in addition, it is necessary to marinate mutton properly.
First of all, go to the market and get a piece of young lamb meat. It should have a light shade and elastic whitish veins. If there is a bone in the meat, look for it to be porous. Do not buy the flesh of red or brown hue, as it belonged to an adult or old sheep, which adversely affected its taste. In addition, do not buy lamb with an unpleasant smell, this may indicate a long shelf life or the absence of good refrigeration equipment from the seller.
How to bake lamb with spices in the oven?
The process of roasting is quite simple, you only need to strictly follow the instructions and do not overdo the meat. To get started, prepare all the necessary ingredients:
- one lemon (juicy, preferably with a thin peel);
- six heads of carnations;
- three bay leaves;
- black pepper (peas), which must be grind on a coffee grinder or any other suitable device;
- two small heads of garlic;
- One and a half kilograms of fresh lamb.
To perfectly bake lamb, you must follow this recipe:
- We clean the meat from the film and wash it.
- Beat off and coat the meat with a mixture of salt, garlic and pepper;
- Cut off a piece of foil and put laurel leaves, cloves and lamb on it.
- Squeeze out the lemon juice and pour them meat.
- Wrap the foil as tightly as possible and leave the meat to marinate.
- Put the meat in the foil on a baking sheet, unfold the foil on top and add some water.
- We put in a preheated oven at 200 degrees.
- In the process of baking, gradually add water.
- After a couple of hours we get the ready mutton and pour the broth.
- Put the meat back in the oven for 20 minutes, in the process of cooking gradually pour it with broth.
- We take out the meat, lay out on a plate and serve with a side dish!