How to Call Amazon
If you’ve experienced an error with a package, payment, or Amazon device and you would like immediate assistance, contacting their service departments over the phone is the best option. Whether you’re a customer or an associate that runs advertisements on your own site, you can find the support numbers easily and solve your problem!
Contacting Amazon’s Support Lines
Dial 866-216-1072 for customer support in the United States.The customer service line is available 24 hours a day for your convenience. Dial the number and wait for either an automated message or representative to answer and walk you through the call.
Call 877-586-3230 if you live in Canada.Enter the number into your phone and press the call button and wait for it to connect. You may be put on hold depending on how many callers are ahead of you.
Contact 1-206-266-2992 if you’re calling internationally.Type in your country code before dialing the rest of the support number. It may take a few seconds for the call to connect since it is an international call. The service line is available 24 hours a day.
- Long distance charges may apply depending on your phone company.
Dial 1-800-372-8066 if you’re an Amazon associate.The phone lines are open from 5 AM to 7 PM Pacific time all days of the week. This line is used for the Amazon Associates Program, which allows you to advertise products on your own blog or website and receive profits whenever someone makes a purchase from your site.
- If you’re calling internationally, dial your country code followed by 1-206-266-2992 and ask for the Associates Program. Long distance charges may apply depending on your phone plan.
Requesting a Call from Amazon Support
Log into Amazon on your web browser.Visit the Amazon site for the country you live in. If you have an Amazon account, make sure you’re signed in so you can reach support easily and so the site can pull any recent orders that you may have questions about.
- If you need to switch the country, scroll to the bottom of the webpage and click on the button next to the language options. Select the correct country from the list.
Select the “Help” option on the bottom of the homepage.Scroll to the bottom of the page until you see the various menus. Under the “Let Us Help You” heading, click on the “Help” button on the bottom of the list.
Hover over “Need More Help?”and select the “Contact Us” option.A new menu appears when you hover over the option. Click the “Contact Us” option to reach the customer support page.
- If you are an associate, seller, publisher, or vendor, select “Other Topics & Help Sites” to find other support links.
Pick the option that best fits your concern from section 1.Select from the 4 buttons at the top of the page, either “An order I placed,” “Devices,” “Digital Content and Services,” or “Prime or Something else.” Pick the one that is the closest to what you need assistance with.
- The option you select may ask for additional information if it’s about a specific order or device. Click on any additional questions they ask in section 1, such as the order or device you’re inquiring about.
Use the drop-down menus in section 2 to narrow down your issues.The drop-down menus are different for each of the buttons you selected in section 1. Pick the issue you’re having with either an order, your device, digital content, or other inquiries. A second drop-down will appear with common problems to select from.
- If none of the options match your specific concern, select “More non-order questions” or “More order questions” from the menus.
Choose "Phone" as your contact option in section 3.After you’ve made your selections on parts 1 and 2, a few support options will appear for you to select. Pick the “Phone” option if you want to talk to a representative immediately.
- If you don’t want to talk on the phone, Amazon also offers a chat option where you can type out responses or inquiries.
- Amazon will recommend which contact method would work best dependent on the issue you have.
Provide your phone number so Amazon can call you.Select the country you’re from and type in the phone number where an associate can contact you. After you put in the phone number, hit the “Call me now” button and Amazon will connect with you within a couple minutes.
- Amazon uses this system so you don’t have to wait on hold for a representative to speak with.
- If you would prefer to dial the number, click the “General help number” link underneath the button to access the phone numbers for your area. The numbers are available to call 24 hours a day.
To call Amazon, start by locating the customer service support line for your country, which is typically a toll-free 800 number, then dial the number and wait to be connected. Most of Amazon's customer support departments are available 24 hours per day, so you can call any time. You can also go to Amazon's website, leave a request to be contacted by phone, and a customer service representative will call you back as soon as possible.
Video: How to Contact Amazon Customer Service
Giambattista Valli Couture SpringSummer 2015 Collection
Best Sunscreens for Face: 8 That Wont Cause Breakouts
Yara Shahidi Tests This Season’s Boldest Makeup Looks
5 Gorgeous Gender-Neutral Nurseries
Joely Richardson supports Save the Children
This (Literally) Ancient Exercise Will Tone Both Your Upper And Lower Body
10 Best Weight Loss Clinics In Delhi
7 Seriously Good Face Masks to Shop at SephoraToday
10 Geheimen van vrouwen met een geweldige huid
Stranger Things’ Star Millie Bobby Brown Is Unrecognizable with Shoulder-LengthHair
How to Train a Deaf Dog