How to care for a tattoo?
So, you decided to decorate your body with a tattoo. You go to the salon and the master puts you the desired pattern. You are happy - now your appearance has become even more original and memorable. But what to do next? How to properly care for a tattoo, so that it continues to please you further? Care for the tattoo is easy, you just need to perfectly follow the simple rules.
How to care for a tattoo: simple rules
- After applying the tattoo master will put on your skin a special protective film. It protects damaged skin from dirt, dust and various germs. Keep this film can not be longer than 12 hours. After the time specified by the master, remove the film and wash the skin with warm water and soap, it can be liquid. Then dry the skin with a clean towel, but do not rub, but simply blot.
- When the skin becomes dry, apply a wound healing ointment: for example, D-panthenol, Bipanten, or a tattoo master recommended to you. Apply a thin layer of ointment, wait until it is absorbed. Do not apply alcohol solutions.Rinse the tattoo regularly and apply ointment on the skin.
- Do not seal the tattoo with a plaster, do not tape it - the skin must breathe. However, the skin must be protected from dirt with clothing. It is better to wear clothes from natural fabrics. Avoid synthetics - in it the skin will sweat.
- Do not scratch, do not pick, do not rip off the crust. Let the tissues recover.
- During the healing of the tattoo can not sunbathe (tattoo can fade to several tones), as well as heat the skin: set aside a visit to the sauna, bath, tanning bed. Do not take hot baths.
- For the first time, limit sports activities - during workouts, the skin sweats, and this can have a negative effect on the healing of the tattoo.
- A repeat visit to the tattoo master can be applied in 7-10 days, the skin will heal a little. However, if you notice inflammation of the skin, if the tattoo "swam", then immediately contact a tattoo parlor. Some people are allergic to certain types of paint. The truth is it is extremely rare. Microbes that your body cannot cope with can also get into the wound. A wizard will help you solve this problem.
Now you know how to care for a tattoo.As you can see, nothing complicated! If you conscientiously care for a tattoo, then in two weeks it will heal completely and you will be able to flaunt your beautiful tattoo for many years to come!