How to collect a bouquet of roses?
Watch the video
Rose is considered the queen of flowers for a reason. It attracts her beauty, and working with her is very nice and easy.
For example, with your own hands, without the help of a florist, you can make several gorgeous bouquets of roses.
Heart of roses
- Take a floral foam and cut a heart out of it.
- Hold it under the tap for 20-30 seconds, let it drain the excess water.
- Spread the roses on the table, pick them in length, and those stalks that are too long - cut. In general, the length of the stem should be about 7 cm, depending on how big your heart is. It is also necessary to cut the lower leaves and thorns.
- Insert cut roses into floral foam so that there is no space between the buds.
- Cut the leaves attached to the sides of the sponge with pins. The composition can be decorated with beautiful ribbons, butterflies, beads.
Classic bouquets of roses
There are two types of classic bouquets of roses that will not be difficult to assemble yourself. These are parallel and spiral bouquets.
Spread the roses on the table so that all the buds are flush and tie them with a beautiful ribbon. Trim the ends so that they are the same length.
Choose the smallest and largest roses. Take a small rose, and thena little more and align each copy on the bottom of the rose. So the roses should form a spiral.