How to connect redirection?
Call forwarding is the ability of the telephone network to redirect a call from one number to another. This feature allows, for example, to receive calls to a work number from a mobile or home phone. Let us analyze how to connect call forwarding to MTS, Beeline, Megafon and Tele2.
To connect forwarding, the MTS client can use one of the following methods:
- dial USSD-command * 111 * 40 #, call;
- send an SMS with the text 2111 to the number 111;
- use the "Internet Assistant";
- send the command "Per" or "ON" to the number 232.
You can also connect call forwarding by calling the MTS Contact Center at 8-800-250-0890, however, in this case, 30 rubles will be charged for activating the option, while using other methods you will not have to pay.
Beeline subscribers can set forwarding:
- sending USSD-command * 110 * 031 #;
- dialing the number 0674 09 031;
- using the "Personal Account";
- by contacting the Support Center at 0611.
If you are a customer of Megafon, to connect call forwarding you can:
- send USSD command ** 21 * (forwarding number) #;
- use the "Service Guide";
- call the company's support service at 8-800-550-05-00.