How to cook a barbecue?
The growing interest in the diversity of their food, in the culinary traditions of other countries has found a place in Russia. If earlier, when we went out into the countryside, we cooked exclusively kebabs or grilled sausages on sticks over a fire, but now many families, groups of friends, have a barbecue at a picnic. Let's see how to cook a barbecue, and what you need for it.
The main difference between barbecues and kebabs is that pre-prepared meat (fish, sausages) is prepared not on skewers, but on a special grid. In addition, when cooking a barbecue, it is not necessary to use a fire for coals. Barbecues are usually cooked with gas or electric heat, in the American manner.
How to cook a marinade for a barbecue
Actually marinating barbecue ingredients is optional. They are so juicy, tender and soft, if you choose good fresh meat, fish or vegetables.
If you prefer to cook the marinated meat, then marinate it in advance (one day or several hours before cooking) and leave in the refrigerator.We offer you the following recipe for marinade for barbecue, designed for 2 kg of meat or fish.
- onion - 1 kg;
- lemon - 1 pc;
- salt and spices to taste.
- Mince onion and lemon along with the peel. Mix the ingredients. Add salt and spices.
- Soak the meat or fish in the resulting marinade. Leave on for 5-10 hours, no more, otherwise a sour marinade will make the meat tough.
Beef Steak Barbecue
- beef tenderloin;
- salt, pepper to taste.
- Beef tenderloin cut into portions. Meat should be cut across the vein. The thickness of the steak should be 1.5 - 2 cm.
- Put the pieces on plastic wrap, cover it with the same top. Beat off the meat.
- Salt the meat, add the pepper. You can give the beef marinated in this form for an hour.
- Place the steaks on a hot rack. Cook them on each side for 4 minutes.
The same simple recipe can be used with pork.
- salmon (fillet portion) - 800 gr;
- fresh ginger - 3 gr;
- lemon peel - 1 pc lemon;
- basil - 1-2 sprigs;
- salt pepper.
- Grate lemon zest and ginger.Slice the basil.
- Mix ginger, lemon zest, basil, salt, pepper.
- Slice the salmon fillets in long portions.
- Rub the resulting marinade.
- Roll the fish rolls or fold in half. Secure the pieces with toothpicks.
- Grill it on the grill for 4 minutes on each side.
Be sure to try to cook a barbecue according to the recipes. Meat and fish will complement your leisure time in nature and will make an indelible impression on guests.