How to cook kuksi?
Watch the video
Korean kuksi is a Korean soup, which features a mixture of such ingredients: thin and long noodles, beef, broth, pancake and vegetables. Especially well it is suitable for use in hot weather, if you are sick of okroshka. In this article we will look at how to cook Korean kuksi.
This soup consists of many ingredients; cooking time for the first time will take you more than two hours, but despite this, the result is worth it.
You will need:
- 600 grams of noodles;
- 400 grams of beef fillet;
- 3 eggs;
- 1 onion;
- 1 large eggplant;
- 5 cucumbers;
- 4 tomatoes;
- 200 grams of white cabbage;
- 1 bell pepper;
- 3 cloves of garlic;
- 200 ml of soy sauce;
- spices and herbs: cilantro, vinegar, sugar, salt, pepper mix, paprika;
- frying oil.
- Finely chop the onion and fry it in the pan.
- Finely chop the eggplant and send to the onion when it is fried, do the same with the tomato.
- Fry for 10 minutes, then season with garlic, ground chili, stir and leave.
- Cut the beef into thin strips and fry in butter with the addition of soy sauce until soft.
- Finely chop the cucumbers, chop the cabbage finely, salt and suppress them to make the juice.
- Make an onion, season with chillies and mix with cucumbers and cabbage, add vinegar, mix.
- Prepare a pancake from scrambled eggs - thin omelette, which (after it cools down), wrap in a straw and chop finely into strips.
- For kuksi-muri (broth for kuksi) add soy sauce, sugar and vinegar to cold boiled water. Stir.
- Pour some broth into a deep plate, place a tablespoon of beef, eggplant salad, tomatoes and onions and cabbage salad, cucumbers and onions. Add the pancake.