How to cook pancakes
From time to time, every housewife wants to make pancakes. But what about when there is no milk at home? Come to the rescue recipes appetizing pancakes on ryazhenka, from which an excellent liquid base.
Calorie contentPer 100 g of productIn% of the daily norm **
|Calorie content||220.47 kcal (922 kJ)||11%|
Classic thin pancakes on ryazhenka
- 1 egg;
- 1 cup of one percent ryazhenka;
- 5 tbsp. l. sifted wheat flour;
- a pinch of soda;
- 1.5 Art. l. var. odorless oils;
- a pinch of salt;
- a pinch of vanillin;
- 50 ml of water;
- a quarter of a glass of sugar.
- In a deep container break the egg, add sugar and salt. Mix the mixture thoroughly with a fork, mixer or whisk.
- Add a glass of ryazhenka, 50 ml of water, wheat flour and quenched soda. Blend all the contents well until smooth. Ready dough in density should resemble sour cream. Lastly pour in the vegetable oil and mix.
- Set the pan to moderate heat.When it is sufficiently heated, lubricate the inside surface with vegetable oil.
- Pour the dough quickly into the ladle and spread evenly over the bottom of the pan. Once the pancake is baked on one side, turn it over to the other with a wooden spatula.
- Put the ready pancake on a plate and lightly grease with butter. After that, pour the next portion of the dough into the pan.
Delicious thick pancakes on ryazhenka
- flour - 50 g;
- Ryazhenka - 100 ml;
- corn flour - 30 g;
- egg - 1 piece;
- baking powder - 1 tsp;
- soda - 1 tsp;
- butter - 20 g;
- sugar - 15 g;
- a pinch of salt.
- In a deep bowl, mix the flour with sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt.
- Egg whisk into a foam and mix the fermented woman.
- Pour in the resulting liquid to a mixture of dry ingredients. Add melted butter.
- Stir the dough until smooth.
- Heat a frying pan with a drop of oil. Fry the pancakes.
Finished treat can be served with sour cream, condensed milk or jam.
Delicate thin pancakes with boiling water
- Ryazhenka - 240 ml;
- selective egg - 1 pc .;
- granulated sugar - 30 g;
- high-grade flour - 160 g;
- a pinch of baking soda;
- boiling water - 100 ml;
- pinch of cooking rock salt;
- sunflower or olive oil - 20 ml.
- Beat the eggs together with the sugar and salt. Then pour half of ryazhenka and flour. Stir, add the remaining half of ryazhenka and mix again.
- In a glass of boiling water, add soda, mix and pour into the dough. Beat a little, then add vegetable oil and start frying.
- Spread the dough in a thin layer over the surface of the pan and allow to brown on both sides. Put the finished pancake with holes on the plate very carefully.
Airy pancakes without eggs
- wheat flour - 330 g;
- Ryazhenka - 0.25 l .;
- baking powder at the tip of a teaspoon;
- 1 stack carbonated mineral water;
- icing sugar - 25 g;
- a pinch of salt.
- Mix flour with ryazhenka.
- Add salt, baking powder, sugar and whisk.
- Pour into the dough mineral water at room temperature. Whisk the dough again.
- Now you can fry.
If you follow the recipe, the dough will turn out not very thick, but more like a cream. In this case, the pancakes will be tender and airy.Mineral water allows you to achieve elasticity, so the pancake is not torn in the process of turning, even among inexperienced chefs. If the mass spreads with difficulty across the pan, you can use a silicone brush.
If you follow simple rules, pancakes at home will be ideal, especially if you first get acquainted with the secrets of experienced chefs.
- To make the dough without lumps, pass it through a sieve with large cells.
- If the dough is too thick, you can adjust the consistency with warm boiled water.
- Turn the treat when the edges dry up a bit.
- When the first pancake is ready, immediately try it. This will help to identify the lack of salt and sugar. If necessary, add a product that is missing.
- To surprise the household, lay in the base for the test a little ground candied fruit, raisins or nutmeg.
- Cover a stack of ready-made pancakes with a clean towel so that they breathe and stay warm for a long time.
On the expanses of the World Wide Web you can find a huge number of recipes for pancakes on ryazhenka, however, the best of them are collected in this article.