How to create an image in UltraISO?
Watch the video
Disk images are necessary in many cases. They are useful when you need to put together an installation package consisting of many small files, and in some games without a disk image will not work. The image can be done in the UltraISO program, although it is paid, but it does an excellent job with its task.
Create an image in UltraISO
- Launch UltraISO.
- We create a name for our image - we will see it when we mount the image in the future. To do this, you must right-click on the name of the disk and select "Rename", then you can specify the desired name.
- Add the necessary files to the created image. In this case, “Explorer” will be very useful, which is located at the bottom of the program - from it you can add selected files and folders to the image.
- Save the selected data to an image file.
- In order to save, you must go to the menu item "File" and select "Save As".
- In the dialog box that opens, you can choose where the image file will be saved, what its name will be, as well as its format. The program UltraISO can save images of several formats - ISO, mdf / mds, icz, img, nrg and cue. One of the most common formats is ISO.
- Save the image file.
- After clicking the “Save” button, a progress bar will appear, which will be filled in as the image is created from the files and folders you selected.
We check the performance
- When installing the program, we agree to create a virtual drive (or you can create it later).
- Open the program UltraISO.
- Click the right button in the image.
- Choose a virtual drive.
- Click the "Mount" button.
Now you know how to create a disk image using UltraISO. Through this program, you can also create a bootable USB flash drive.