How to disassemble the Samsung s5230?
If you do not know how to disassemble the Samsung S5230 without any help, then this guide will help you.
- Remove the back cover of the device and remove the battery.
- Unscrew the six screws on the back of the phone. After that, pry off the back panel of your phone with something flat and carefully remove it.
- Unclip the camera and display cables. This also needs to be done carefully, as the component parts are very fragile. Loosen the screw that secures the motherboard, unhook the plugs and antenna connectors. Now you can easily remove the motherboard.
- Remove the side buttons as well as the antenna unit. Peel off the button caps. Poddente and remove the middle part, under it you will see a loop, which is the connecting link between the display, keyboard and touchscreen.
- Release the connectors and peel off the cable with the keyboard and microphone. The keyboard can also be removed.
- The display is the most difficult, that’s why it was finally left. It needs to be hooked along the entire perimeter: first from the bottom side, then remove the screen and squeeze the touchscreen.
- So, your phone model Samsung S5230 disassembled.All major components are located on the motherboard, as well as on its reverse side and on the main cable.
Now you know how to disassemble the Samsung S5230. As you can see, in this process there is nothing complicated, and it does not take a lot of time. All you need is a little care, concentration and accuracy. You can get acquainted with a small video course on disassembling the phone model Samsung S5230.