How to drink sage?
There is no secret that sage has many healing properties. It is used in medicine to cure many diseases. It is very useful for women, as it contains phytohormones. In this article we will look at how to take sage, its qualities and more.
Sage - the savior of life
"Salvia" (Salvia), translated means - to save. As early as the Middle Ages, sage was added to all the prepared "elixirs of youth", and the ancient Chinese, in general, gave him two boxes of tea at once. To be always young, once a year before its very flowering, eat sage regularly, because during this period it is most effective. And for women, sage is just a gift of nature, as it prolongs youth and beauty. There is even a special recipe for this: 80 grams of leaves fall asleep in one liter of dry red wine, insist for 10 days and take a small glass of wine once a day. The duration of treatment is 21 days, with a break of one week. If you get the desired result, then you can go through the course again in time.
Healing properties of sage
Sage is used in the form of infusion, herbal tea, essential oil and poultices. Infusion is recommended to use in case of nervous system disorder. With rheumatism, sage oil is excellent. How to make sage for different diseases:
- Inflammation of the gums and mucous membranes of the mouth, as well as with sore throat, we make the following composition: take one glass, pour one tablespoon of dried leaves into it, pour boiling water, wrap and leave for about two hours. Then we filter and caress 2-3 times a day.
- Pneumonia, bronchitis and upper respiratory tract disease: add one tablespoon of sage to a glass of milk, boil under a lid over low heat, then insist ten minutes, filter, squeeze the sediment and re-boil. Ready drink drink hot before bedtime.
It should be noted that sage was effectively used in the treatment of female infertility in ancient Egypt.
How to drink sage: tips
- Made infusion should be stored no more than 24 hours, as it contains all the necessary substances.
- Keep cooked infusion is necessary in the refrigerator.
- Consume recommended in the form of warm tea.
- Dosage: 3-4 times a day inside for half a cup 30-40 minutes before eating.
- Sage in the form of a decoction: we take one glass with boiling water, pour one tablespoon of leaves into it, boil for ten minutes, then insist for 20 minutes, filter and drink three times a day one tablespoon.
For the use of sage should not be any contraindications. If all of you have a negative reaction, stop taking sage immediately. Application is contraindicated for the following symptoms:
- Acute cough
- Severe inflammatory process in the kidneys
Duration of reception is no more than three months. In children, it is especially important to clearly observe the dosage.
Having reviewed this article, we tried to answer the question of how to make sage. You have learned its healing properties and contraindications. Be always healthy!