How to find yourself in the profession?
At the age of 16, you should already think about choosing a professional path in your life. At the same time, there are quite reasonable questions about which university is more prestigious and how to choose a profession for the soul. What is better, a specialty that will give material wealth, or is it a job that brings satisfaction? Let's get this straight.
Kudos and relevance of the profession
Nowadays, the most popular specialties include accountants and lawyers. However, this trend is declining now, since these vacancies are not in demand. If you need a profession to your liking, then you should not forget that it should be prestigious and well paid. According to Forbes magazine, in the near future the demand will be for the following professions:
- Experts in national and religious disputes.
- GR - managers (PR specialists + organizers of events focused on brand promotion).
- Journalists-aggregates (people who follow the discussions on forums on the Internet, etc.).
Natural inclination to the profession
Prestige in the profession is great. But it so happens that someone has no predisposition towards any subjects. Before you choose a profession, think about what you are most powerful:
- Do you communicate easily with people of different ages? You will suit the profession in the field of journalism, advertising, pedagogy, television, public relations.
- Do you play computer games and know computer well? You will suit the IT-specialty.
- If you are well versed in mechanisms and cars - then your choice is an engineer and professional in the service station.
Now you have an idea of how to find yourself in the profession. We wish you good luck in this difficult task.