How to flash a LG phone?
Watch the video
Replacing software is necessary in many cases. Consider how to flash the LG phone to enhance its functionality or fix system errors.
For the firmware will be needed:
- USB cable for connecting the phone to the PC;
- Special software;
- Uninterruptible power supply, which will supply the PC with energy in case of its shutdown.
It is necessary to use only the official version of the firmware recommended by the manufacturer of the device. In order not to lose important data, you should make a backup before starting the operation. The user must save contacts, SMS messages and media files.
To successfully install a new software, you need to perform several actions:
- Install. This program will help the PC correctly identify the connected device.
- Install LG Mobile Support software by downloading it from the site.
- Open the program and connect the smartphone to the PC using a working cable.
- After recognizing the connected device, click on the “Start update” button.
This is how the official software is installed on the smartphone. If it was not possible to install the firmware from the first time, you should repeat the above steps again. If the software update has not happened, the device must be attributed to the service center. In no case should you try to download and install the firmware offered on third-party resources.
Now you know how to flash a LG phone, and you can handle this task.