How to get rid of jealousy for a husband: advice of a psychologist
In English, jealousy is often called the green-eyed monster ("green-eyed monster"). Indeed, the unpleasant feeling within women that women feel towards men, their friends or ex-girls, sometimes looks like a monster. It also corrodes from the inside, makes them show their negative qualities and spoil relations with their loved ones. How to get rid of jealousy of her husband? Psychologists and the experience of ordinary girls helped us find universal advice.
What is jealousy?
The basis for jealousy can be your own complexes, feelings of inferiority, anger, the actions of a loved one. Jealousy is a feeling and emotion, so it appears most often to those people who are not indifferent to us. In childhood these are parents. Children are often jealous of their mother's friend, trying to attract her attention with pranks. Even if the mother yells at the baby, he will achieve what he wanted in this way - he will receive attention.
At an older age, jealousy can manifest itself to favorite teachers, idols. It reaches its peak when people enter into a romantic relationship, feelings arise between them. Young people often consider their loved one not as a person who needs to be helped to develop, to make happy. They see their property as a guy or girl. Next to the beloved, the girl feels full, desired, attractive.
But it is worth the guy to show attention to the other, in the lady that naughty baby wakes up who could not tolerate her mother's friends. Inside, a storm of uncontrollable negative emotions is brewing. Most often, especially at a young age, these emotions result in quarrels, showdowns, inadequate actions.
How to get rid of jealousy of her husband?
A green-eyed monster can sneak up on a married lady. The older a woman becomes, the more skillfully she can control her emotions. It is important for married girls to overcome their capriciousness and begin to exercise wisdom to save the family. If you feel jealous, you should adequately look at the situation and not give the man all his negativity.After all, making scandals about and for no reason, you only aggravate the situation.
What to do with jealousy for her husband?
- For a start, recognize it. Adoption is the first step to self-treatment. Jealousy has only one plus - it can be the impetus for improvement. But it is better not to talk about its manifestation to a man in a raised voice. Having understood how deep the inner negative is, figure out how to get rid of jealousy forever.
- Promise yourself not to say anything and not act on emotions. Count to ten. Did not help? Up to a hundred. Did not help? Go shopping and buy a new scarf or at least nail polish. Only after that speak with your husband. And preferably - about the weather, and not about your suspicions and grievances.
- Realize that the husband made an offer to you, even if his ex-girlfriend was slimmer and more educated. You touched the heart of a loved one. Therefore, you are the best for him, even if he likes the photos of his colleagues and girlfriends.
- In order to get rid of jealousy of her ex-husband, just stop comparing yourself with her. Understand that she was in the past, however, once was a big part of the life of a man. And he has the right to further communication with her.Instead of quarrels and tantrums, try to prove to your beloved that you are better. Surely, his ex did not know how to cook such a tasty pasta with shrimps like you. And the bed she was worse. And clean up did not know how.
- The less you know the better you sleep. It is not necessary to check daily the spouse's activity in social networks and read his SMS.
- You can always talk to your husband. Unpretentious. Show your weakness and perplexity. Say that it is unpleasant for you to stay at home alone while your loved one is repairing a tap for an ex-wife.
Attitude is trust. Remember that you can not keep her husband near him on a leash. But your kindness, respect, understanding and care will make your loved one think when meeting with friends and ex only about you. And get home as soon as possible.