How to get to Belgorod?
Belgorod is located in the southern part of the European territory of Russia, is the administrative center of the Belgorod region, adjacent to the Kursk and Voronezh regions, as well as bordering with Ukraine in the south.
Despite the fact that Belgorod is a rather small city (population less than 400 thousand people), it is constantly growing and developing. During the Second World War, most of the city was destroyed. However, those few architectural monuments of the XVII-XX centuries that have survived to our time are maintained in good condition and are of particular cultural and historical interest.
To get to Belgorod, use the tips below.
Belgorod International Airport serves both international regular flights (from Hurghada, Goa, etc.) and a large number of inter-city flights:
- Flight 2B529 from Kazan on Tue. and fri 14: 05-15: 50;
- Flight 2B530 from Kaliningrad on Tue. and fri 18: 20-21: 30;
- Flight R3123 from Krasnodar on Mon. and fri12: 10-13: 40;
- Flight 7R420 from Mineralnye Vody on Thu 12: 15-14: 15; on tue and sat. 13: 15-15: 15
- Flight 7R239 from St. Petersburg regular departures on Mon, Wed. and fri 12: 40-14: 40.
- There are daily departures from Moscow from Vnukovo Airport at 09:00 (arrival at 10:20) and at 21:05 (arrival at 22:15), as well as irregular flights from Domodedovo Airport, which need to be fixed on a specific date.
- It is also necessary to specify possible dates of departure from Yamburg, Simferopol, Sochi, Nyagan, Noyabrsk and New Urengoy.
By rail, you can take the following routes:
- The train to Belgorod can be reached from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Arkhangelsk, Vorkuta, Perm, Kirov, Labytnangi, Nizhny Novgorod, Murmansk, Nizhny Tagil, Smolensk, Voronezh, as well as from a number of cities in the Crimean and Caucasus directions;
- Suburban trains to Belgorod depart from the stations of Kursk, Kharkov, Volchansk, Cossack Lopani, Gotny and Naumovka.