How to get to the special forces?
Once we decided to find out how to get to serve in special forces, we will state the whole truth. Do not rely on easy ways, freebies or indulgence. All seriously, then it is the Special Purpose Division. Training of employees under a special program, using special means and tactics for performing special operations. Not everyone will be allowed to do this; a certain set of skills, abilities, skills and merits are initially necessary. So, how to get into the special forces of various units (FSB, GRU, Airborne Troops, etc.).
Get into special forces: requirements
Regardless of what special forces unit you like: gru, alpha, airborne special forces - how to get there, what is necessary, what requirements will be presented - these are the main things that people who want to join the special forces should think about.
The first thing you just need to know for sure - to serve. Here is the first key to the special forces ranks. For example, all elite units are formed from former soldiers who served in the units of military units of special forces. Pennant, GRU, Alpha special forces - how to get? We go to serve, we achieve heights.Often, such units require the presence of a maroon beret.
Let's talk about the general points that relate to service in special forces. For example, let's see how to get into the special forces of the FSB: what is the algorithm for recruiting candidates. Any selection consists of several stages.
- In the special forces of the FSB, as a rule, take ensigns and officers. Cadets of military schools are enrolled as candidates for officer positions. In this case, the ensign must have no lower than secondary education, and the officer must have a higher education. Actually, officer positions in special forces are about 97%, the rest are ensigns.
- The recommendation of the current employee of the CPS is necessary for the applicant to enroll. Either the recommendation served earlier in the Vympel or Alpha.
- Preference is given to students of the special forces faculty (there is at the Novosibirsk Higher All-Arms Command School).
- There is also a serious limitation in the matter of physical data - the growth of the candidate must be at least 175 cm (related to equipment - heavy armored rooms of impressive size). However, if your professional merit can compensate for the lack of growth, an exception may be made.
- Age should not exceed 28 years.Again, exceptions can be made for candidates with combat experience who have come from other security agencies.
- Special Forces of any direction: Vympel, Alpha, FSB, GRU special forces - how to get there without relevant physical data? That's right - no way. So we start to train right now (if there is still time). Well, hold on.
- In the special forces of the FSB, you can talk about the Office "A" and the Office "B". The requirements of physical training for them are different, for "A", they are somewhat higher. By the way, the rest between exercises is just a name. And the quality of performance is monitored very strictly, filonit will not work.
- Candidates arrive, change clothes and run 3 kilometers in 10 minutes. 30 seconds (faster possible).
- Five minutes of rest - and one hundred meters in 12 seconds, which will allow further.
- Running into the hall, where waiting for pulling on the bar. Candidate of Management "A" - 25 times for offset, "B" - 20 times. Further between exercises there is a rest for 3 minutes.
- Flexion and extension of the body (“press”) - 90 times in two minutes.
- Pushups: 90 times for "A", and 75 times for "B". Here without strict time.
- Next, a set of exercises. One set includes: 15 presses, 15 push-ups, 15 jumps up from the "crouching" position, 15 transitions from the stop crouching to the stop and lying back.So for Management "A" it is necessary to execute a complex 7 times, for "B" - 5 times. For each individual exercise complex set aside 10 seconds. There is no rest between exercises.
- For Control "A", an endurance exercise is sometimes given - 100 jumps up.
- Next - hand-to-hand combat with an instructor or a well-trained employee.
- Verification of all relatives.
- The work of the candidate with a psychologist, on the basis of which a conclusion is made, a psychological portrait is drawn up.
- Full medical examination.
- Polygraphic study ("lie detector").
Permission of relatives
Since getting into special forces is very responsible and serious, a conversation is held with the candidate’s parents and his wife. Relatives set out the features of the service in the special forces, its character. The result is the written consent of the wife and parents.
Here is an approximate algorithm for admission to special forces. Apparently, it’s worth getting ready since childhood, or at least not skipping physical education classes.