How to grow nails?
Well-groomed hands with a beautiful manicure is an important attribute of the style of a real woman. However, it is far from easy to grow long marigolds, because a number of factors affect the health and strength of nails.
What does nail growth depend on?
- Hygiene. Bacteria accumulate under the nail and in the area of the cuticle interfere with the health of nails. Therefore, if you want to grow nails, then start with the simplest - with hand hygiene.
- The health of the body. Disorders in the work of internal systems and organs have a very negative effect on the appearance, including the condition of the nails. If a person is not healthy, he has, as a rule, thin, brittle nails, which are very difficult to grow.
- Season. In winter, marigolds grow more slowly than in the warm season. This is dictated by a decrease in the amount of vitamins entering the body.
- The right manicure. This includes the quality of varnishes, care products, and literacy cutting and cutting nails. Too aggressive effect, questionable composition of nail polish remover and varnishes themselves have a detrimental effect on nail growth.
- Temperature drops.Hot or, on the contrary, ice water, as well as walking in the frost without gloves, adversely affect the condition of the skin and nail plates.
- Chemical and mechanical stimuli. This is, first of all, various household chemicals, as well as some aggressive in action products like hair dyes. Getting on the skin and nails, they transmit harmful chemicals that dry the tissues, wash out useful elements from them. The mechanical effects include, for example, typing on the keyboard with nails, not with fingertips, or, for example, the habit of gnawing at the nails.
However, even compliance with the above rules is not always enough for your nails to start growing actively. Then it will be necessary to add also a complex of the looking after measures.
How to care for your nails?
The following techniques and methods will help to quickly grow and heal the nails.
This is the inclusion in the diet of all the necessary nutrients and the use of special caring nail polishes - "smart enamels". The most useful for the hands will be the following vitamins: A (contained in carrots, butter, liver), C (citrus fruits), B (milk, eggs, greens), E (meat, vegetable and butter, greens).Also, the body will need zinc (bananas), iron (apples, buckwheat porridge) and calcium (dairy products).
- With sea salt. In 2 cups of warm water, dilute 15-20 g of salt, add a couple of drops of iodine. Dip your fingers in the solution for 15 minutes. Repeat the procedure 2-3 times a week. You can also use just iodized salt - in this case there will be no risk of staining the nails with iodine in a brown shade.
- With soda. In a glass of warm water, dissolve 1 tablespoon of soda. Dip your fingertips into the solution for 15 minutes. After that, wash your hands and lubricate the fingers with cream. You can also repeat several times a week.
- With lemon. In a glass of water, add the juice of half a lemon. Immerse fingertips in liquid for 10 minutes. You can make it easier: cut the lemon in half and place the fingertips in the halves, hold for 2-3 minutes. You can also simply wipe your nails and cuticles with a piece of lemon. After the procedure, always apply a nourishing cream to the skin.
This procedure can be carried out in the cabin and at home. Its essence lies in applying warm cosmetic wax on the cuticle. It increases blood circulation, and therefore contributes to the healing of tissues.
Natural beeswax is perfect for these purposes - it can be bought on the market from beekeepers. Make the procedure better at night. To do this, first you need to melt the wax in a water bath, and then lower the fingertips into it for a couple of minutes. After that, take out your hands and wait for the wax to harden. Wear cosmetic gloves and go to bed, or at least leave your hands for 2-3 hours. Subject to the daily implementation of the procedure after 7-10 days you will notice a tangible result.
At the same time, it should be understood that it is unlikely that you will be able to grow your nails more than 1-2 mm in a week, even if you fulfill all the above conditions, since these indicators are the norm for the human body.