How to hunt?
Watch the video
Such an occupation as hunting requires special training and skills. In order to properly hunt both the bird and other animals, it is better to first master the rules of this activity under the guidance of experienced hunters.
Tips for beginners
- In order to shoot birds fixed or sitting on the water, you need to aim a little bit below the imaginary center of her carcass;
- As for the flying birds, the point of sight will be a slightly advanced mark on the intended trajectory of its flight;
- For the bait of some birds special whistles - decoys can be used. You will find more information about aids in our Hunting section;
- When there is a hunt for large animals - wild boar, elk, mountain goats, etc., the main thing to do is to find the object of the hunt. You can track him down on the tracks of the animal and other signs;
- After the game is found, you need to behave very quietly and carefully so as not to frighten the animal or, even worse, so that the big beast does not become a hunter and does not rush at the person.It is best to catch the object of the hunt in a calm state, especially when it is standing, so it will be much easier to aim and get into it;
- Hunting dogs are most often used, they help to find game wounded or to drive animals (for example, wild boar, roe deer).