How to improve vision?
The reasons for reducing visual acuity may be different. Long tension of eye muscles, infectious diseases, stress, unhealthy diet, etc. may cause visual impairment. Due to the presence of many different reasons, it is impossible to talk about any one universal way how to improve vision.
Means and methods for improving vision
- Special vitamins for the eyes
Ways to maintain and improve vision:
- Eye massage
- Eye exercises
- Water treatment
- Eye hygiene
Let us examine each item in sequence.
Their use will help the eyes from the inside.
- Carrot. Contains carotene (vitamin A) useful for the eyes and for the body as a whole. But remember that the full absorption of carotene is possible only in combination with fats (vegetable oil, dairy products). Carrots will be useful in any form: boiled or raw, grated or whole, in salads, carrot juice, etc.
- Blueberries Eat a few berries every morning.
- Nuts They contain healthy fats that have a positive effect on eye health.
- Sweet Bulgarian pepper; beet; pumpkin seeds - contain the mineral zinc, useful for vision.
- Fresh fruits. Useful not only for the eyes, but also for the organism as a whole. Remember that the general condition of the body affects the health of the eyes.
Special vitamins for the eyes
Food is an aid in treating (and rather maintaining) eye health. In today's world, many are thinking how to improve vision quickly.
When choosing vitamins for eyes, pay attention to the following components:
- Vitamin A is important for the health of the retina.
- Vitamin C - maintains the normal state of blood vessels.
- Vitamins of group B are responsible for the state of nerve cells. It in turn provides the connection of the cerebral cortex with the organs of vision.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant that can eliminate harmful substances from the body. Vitamin E will protect your eyes from negative changes in the retina and cornea, as well as from tumors.
- Calcium is a significant element in strengthening the tissues of the eye. You do not know how to improve vision in myopia? Be sure to include in your diet calcium - an essential mineral for myopia.
- Zinc - is able to prevent painful changes in the organs of vision. Zinc is indispensable for cataracts.
- Lutein - able to create a protective barrier against various diseases of the eye due to its ability to accumulate in the retina.
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) - is involved in many biological processes. Included in the group of the most important water-soluble vitamins.
Convenience is that you can do it yourself and at any time. Light stroking of closed eyes, kneading, gentle pressure and moderate rubbing will help improve blood circulation. This will benefit the eye muscles and nerve endings.
A simple massage option for the eyes: with two fingers (middle and index) make circular movements (strokes). Upper eyelid - from the nose to the edge. The lower edge of the eye, on the contrary, from the outer edge to the nose.
Charge for the eyes - a good option for those who are thinking how to improve the vision of the child. If the child does not like products that are useful for vision, arrange a game with him - exercise for the eyes.
Gymnastics for the eyes is useful to people who think how to improve vision without glasses. Strengthening the eye muscles is possible only with their training.Here are some options:
- Close your eyes and perform circular motions. One way (10 times), then the other. Try to do a full circle of eyes. To orient, do exercises with open eyes.
- Find a comfortable position that allows you to mark a point in the distance. After you find a point near you (it may even be your finger on your outstretched hand). Fix your eyes on the far point (about 15 seconds), then on the near point (about 15 seconds). Repeat the procedure 10-15 times.
- Pull out a hand with an exposed finger in front of you (finger is your fixation point). Slowly bring your finger to the nose and watch him with your eyes. Then take your finger, while continuing to follow. Repeat the exercise 10 times.
- Fix your eyes on the thumb of your right hand. First, in front of you - look for 5 seconds. Then take your hand to the side (right) and continue to follow with a look (without turning your head) - watch for 5 seconds. Return to the starting position. Next, change your hand to the left. Do the same. The entire complex (right and left hand), repeat 6 times.
- With your eyes open or closed, visually draw a figure eight. One way, then the other. Repeat 6 times in each direction.
Another way to improve vision.
1. Contrast baths. You will need 2 bowls in which you can lower the face. One bowl of hot water (so that the skin can tolerate), the other - with ice. It is desirable that the water in both bowls be purified (boiled, filtered).
Immerse your face with eyes closed alternately, first in hot, then in cold water. Duration choose individually, as long as it is comfortable.
Finish the procedure with cold water.
2. Another option for contrasting procedures is lotion (cold and hot). Alternately apply lotion to the eyes (so that they completely cover the eye socket).
3. Pre-clean (!) The water and cool it. Immerse your face in water and open your eyes for a few seconds. Blink. Records do not need to be, be moderated. But several times such a procedure will have a beneficial physical effect on the state of the eyes, will take away fatigue.
Do not forget about eye hygiene. Always take off your makeup and rinse your eyes before going to bed.
If something gets into the eye, use only a clean handkerchief or cotton swab.
Do not touch your eyes with dirty hands.