How to Make a Video Using Camtasia
Get your free Camtasia trial by signing up at .
Install the program.Once the installation is finished, open it up.
Decide what you will be including in your video, whether it will be a compilation of videos or just photos.
Add your files.To include photos or videos from your computer, at the top of Camtasia select “Import media” and choose “Import media” again. Search and select your file in order for it to be used in your video.
Start creating your video.Drag the file to the bottom of Camtasia to “Track 1” (otherwise known as your timeline).
Customize the file length and clip speed to however you’d like.This can be done by right clicking your image or video and selecting the particular option you’d like to change.
Include transitions.You can add transitions by going to “More” and selecting “Transitions”.
Select an appropriate transition for your video.Add the transition to either the start or beginning of the particular file you are adding it to. You can change the length of your transitions by dragging the transition length with your cursor.
Add music.Including music is done the same way as including photos; however you must include music in separate tracks from your photos.
- If you want to cut certain parts of your music, drag the green and red parts of your cursor to the beginning and end of the part you want to get rid of and press delete. Before doing so, make sure you lock all of the other tracks by pushing the “lock” button next to the track name.
Include narration.This is also done the same way as photos and music; however it must also be in its own separate track. You can add another track by pushing the “+” on your timeline if you run out.
- To make certain parts of music or voice narration louder or quieter, go to “audio” and select what you want to be changed for the specific part of the video.
Review your work.After you have finished creating your video, be sure to watch it at least once to make sure there are no mistakes.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Make sure the music is appropriate! A lot of people make the mistake of using their favorite music regardless of the topic of the video. If you are unsure, use simple instrumentals.
- Spend time with your video. A good video should be able to flow and should transition smoothly. Making a quality video may take many hours, so plan ahead.
- Keep a folder of files you will be using for your video. This will be helpful as it will allow you to spend less time searching your computer for what you need.
- Re-name your tracks in order to make it easier to navigate. For example, if you are going to be putting pictures in one track, re-name that track to “Pictures”.
Video: How to Make Video For YouTube Using Camtasia Start To Finish | YouTube training in Hindi Ep#08
The Easy Steps That Helped Me Lose More Than 175 Pounds
Last-minute Mothers Day flowers
Why the biological clock ticks loudly for women aged 30
Embrace the discomfort of learning
Getting Ready For The Met Gala With Hailey Baldwin
Chinas crackdown on content
Elie Saab Couture SpringSummer 2014 Collection
Beautiful DIY Cherry Pendant Necklace
Cable Pulldown Exercise for Abs and Arms
How to Practice Lions Breath Yoga (Simhasana Pranayama)
Date: 03.12.2018, 14:30 / Views: 35564