How to make beautiful buns?
Watch the video
To make not only tasty, but also beautiful buns is not an easy task. To make the buns pretty, you can choose from a variety of options for decorating them.
A special technique will help you to wrap beautifully buns in the form of shells:
- Take the finished dough and form balls of it, the diameter of which should be about 3 cm.
- Dip each billet in vegetable oil, and then crumb from butter, flour and sugar.
- Take a circle and make three cuts consistently on it at the same distance, the shape of the dough piece will resemble a shell. Do this with each piece, leave them to fit for 10-15 minutes, and then send them to bake for 30-40 minutes.
You can make beautiful buns with this technology:
- Form small balls from pieces of dough, cover them with foil and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Take one of the blanks and roll it into a circle, which fold in half 2 times.
- Turn the dough blank to you and make an incision on it, without reaching the edge.
- Now wrap the edges of the workpiece under the bottom and make a few tucks. So do the remaining pieces of dough, and then wait for them to rise to begin baking them.
Make buns can be in the form of the sun. They look beautiful and appetizing, while being baked very quickly. The technological process looks like this:
- Cut the dough into pieces and leave for 15 minutes.
- Roll each blank into a circle in which to make cuts from the center. They should not reach to the edges by 1-2 cm.
- Unscrew each notch from the circle and gently pinch it.
- The blanks in the shape of the sun are ready, wait for them to rise to send them to bake.
Biscuits "Sugar Roses"
Beautifully decorated buns can be in the form of rosebuds. Do this job will help you this instruction.
- Take a piece of dough and roll it into a large layer. Its thickness should be no more than 0.5 cm.
- Brush the circle with vegetable oil using a baking brush.
- Mix in a bowl a bag of vanilla and sugar, as it is important that the bunsturned out sweet and fragrant, and then distribute the resulting mixture throughout the reservoir.
- Roll the circle with sugar into a taut sausage and be sure to pinch its edges.
- Then cut it into pieces, the length of which should be about 2-3 cm.
- Take one blank and pinch the bottom of it, on the other hand you will have a rosebud, put it on a greased baking sheet and gently straighten the petals. Do the same with the other pieces of dough.