How to make snowflakes out of paper?
Watch the video
Making snowflakes and other paper crafts will bring great pleasure to you and your child. In addition, doing fine work with the hands well develops fine motor skills of the fingers, which greatly affects the memory and overall development of a child of any age. No need to say that joint activities with the child bring together. This fun lesson will decorate your home for any holiday. The house, decorated with the hands of a child, creates an atmosphere of comfort and tranquility. Thus, making paper snowflakes is necessary and beneficial for the whole family. How to make snowflakes out of paper? Let's see.
Paper snowflakes: preparation
For making snowflakes you need paper, it can be of any density, size and color. It is better to take not very thin paper, so that the snowflakes do not crumple so quickly and lose their shape. Also dense foil is ideal.
Prepare six identical squares of paper from 10 to 25 centimeters in size.You will also need scissors, stapler, pencil and ruler.
How to make a paper snowflake: instructions
Let's get to work:
- Cut out the squares of the paper and fold it diagonally so that the opposite corners meet exactly. On the resulting triangle draw lines parallel to the sides that are not bent, use a simple thin pencil so that the lines are not noticeable. Now cut the triangle along the lines, ending a few millimeters from the middle.
- Expand the triangle and place it so that the fold is parallel to the table and looks at you.
- Roll up the inner cut strips and fix with a stapler. A triangle should be visible on each side of the tube.
- Turn over the snowflake. Closest to the previous strip roll up the tube and connect with a stapler. Again triangles should be visible at the edges.
- Turn and do the same with the following strips. It turned out one of the six parts of the snowflake.
- Such parts need to be made from the remaining five squares.
- First, staple together the three parts, then the next three. Now you can fasten two large parts together.
- All contacting parts of the paper gently fasten stapler. Only in this way the snowflake will not fall apart and take shape.
- The resulting snowflake can be decorated with different sparkles, rhinestones or sequins or even painted with colors in different colors.
- Use a needle to pierce a hole and stretch a thread or a rain. Snowflakes can decorate windows, ceiling or Christmas tree.