How to make sandwiches?
Perhaps sandwiches - this is the most simple in the preparation and use of the snack, which does not require special skills. There are many versions of the origin of sandwiches, but this looks most reliable: earlier in Europe, bread was used as a plate, putting slices of meat, fish, and many other things on it. The word itself also came from Europe, to be more precise, a sandwich (in German) means bread and butter. However, over time, the ingredients used have undergone significant changes. The variant of the filling depends on your taste and imagination. By way of serving, sandwiches are divided into hot, cold and those that are heated in a microwave. Because the question of what sandwiches can be prepared, many are asking. Most often, the sandwiches are prepared by ordinary, just spreading butter on bread, and putting sausage on it, but hot sandwiches are more delicious, there are also many recipes for their preparation.
How to make hot sandwiches
Hot sandwiches can be cooked in a pan,in the microwave and in the oven.
You will need:
- three or four slices of white bread;
- some butter;
- mushrooms (at the rate of a couple of pieces per sandwich);
- hard cheese;
Mushrooms cut into thin slices, salt and give time to lie in the plate; spread bread on butter; put mushrooms on bread; cheese can be grated on request or just cut into slices and also put on the bread. The resulting sandwiches put in the microwave for one minute. Done! We take and eat. These sandwiches are suitable for breakfast, but they need to be eaten immediately, before they get cold.
Hot ham sandwiches
A more nutritious option can be cooked with sausage or ham.
- sliced loaf;
- sour cream and greens
- Cut ham into thin strips or cubes, whichever you prefer;
- Chop the greens;
- Grate cheese or chop, if cheese rubs badly, then you can put it in a freezer for a few minutes so that it freezes slightly;
- In a bowl you need to mix sour cream and mustard, if you want to add some more spices;
- Now you need to take the chopped loaf, smear the resulting sauce with its surface, put the ham on top and add greens, then sprinkle with cheese.
- Heat the sandwich in the microwave until the cheese melts.
By the way, you can cook in the same way hot sandwiches with ham and mushrooms and the question of how to make delicious sandwiches will disappear by itself.
How to make quick sandwiches
In general, the sandwiches themselves do not require a long cooking, but if you are in a hurry, and you urgently need to come up with a tasty and quick snack on the table, then use one of the following recipes.
You won't surprise anyone with ordinary sprats and there is a risk that they will stagnate on the table, so that this does not happen, make mini sandwiches.
You will need:
- rye bread, cut into quarters;
- sprats (preferably small);
- salted cucumbers;
- salad sheets.
Since these are fast sandwiches, then you just need to put the sandwiches in the following order - bread, cucumber circle, sprats, salad leaf. Quick sandwiches on the table are ready.
Sandwiches with caviar
Another recipe for quick sandwiches for guests includes the use of red caviar. For these sandwiches, take a loaf, cut it into pieces, spread it with butter, put red caviar on top and garnish with greens. It will turn out not only quickly, but also very tasty.
How to make sandwiches from what is in the refrigerator
A fairly simple snack of the ingredients that are likely to be found in every home are herring sandwiches.
- boiled egg;
- a tomato;
- processed cheese or butter.
How to cook:
- First of all, boil an egg and let it cool, you can do it in the evening if you plan to eat sandwiches for breakfast;
- Clean the herring from the bones, cut into small slices;
- Cook a bun, brushing it with butter;
- Egg can be finely chopped or grated, put a second layer;
- Put a circle of tomato and a slice of herring.
Sandwiches are ready. It would seem that simple food, and so transformed in combination with each other.