How to Make Your Girlfriend Like You More
Are you in a relationship right now and you want to make your girlfriend like you more? It's tough when you really care about someone and you feel like she doesn't feel the same way. Luckily, there are some ways to make her like you more.
Spending More Time With Her
Find time in your schedule to be with her.It doesn’t matter how busy you are – if you want to have a girlfriend you have to be willing to spend time with her. The relationship can’t grow if you’re never with her.
Let her know you’re thinking about her even when you aren’t together.Even if there are days when you aren’t able to figure out a time to be with her, let her know that you wish you were together. If you do this all the time it will bother her, but if she’s away on vacation with her family or doing something for work you can let her know you’re thinking about her. This will make her feeling wanted.
- For example, text her and tell her that you miss her.
Be flexible and willing to fit into her schedule.It’s not all about how busy you are. Let her know that you’re willing to spend time with her anytime, anywhere. Maybe you’re only meeting for 30 minutes during lunch, or maybe you can only spend time with her while she’s also around her parents. If you really like her and you want her to like you more, being open to anything is important. It will show that you want to be around her no matter what.
Resolving Your Disagreements
Keep an open mind.The worst thing you can be is stubborn. Understand that she is her own person and that you can’t push anything on her. Let her make her own decisions without constantly disagreeing with them.
- For example, if she wants to get a tattoo and you really don’t like tattoos try to be open about it. Maybe you’ll end up thinking it is very attractive.
Don’t be hateful.When you’re in a very intimate relationship it can be easy to find yourself getting frustrated or being less patient than you normally would be. Never snap at the person.
- For example, if you find yourself getting in a fight make sure you stay calm and civil to make it more of a debate than a fight. Don’t yell at her.
Compromise.You can always find a middle ground. You don’t have to be a pushover, but be willing to bend your stance if it helps the relationship. If you really care about her this shouldn't be difficult. Try to be easy going.
- For example if she really wants to see one movie and you want to see a different one, ask her if she might be willing to see the movie you want to see next weekend if you watch hers this weekend.
Ask her opinions about other things.Even if you disagree about one topic, don’t be afraid to ask her opinions about different topics. Not only will you get to know her better, but you’ll also show that you still really value her opinion even if you don’t agree about that one subject.
Respectfully disagree.If you are going to stick to your guns and continue to disagree with your girlfriend, make sure you do it in a respectful and nice way.
- Say something like, “well I don’t know, I still think what I think – but you have made some really good points that I’ll have to consider.”
Treating Her Better
Spend more time doing the things she likes.Don’t insist that you go see the movie that you want to see, or spend the time at a place you like. Ask her the things she prefers to do and try to make sure you spend a lot of time doing those activities too. Don’t be afraid to show her something you like, but always keep track of how much fun she is having. Be fair.
Make her feel important and valued.Compliment her looks, her personality, her sense of humor, and everything else. Don’t overdo it, just be sure that you actually say it out loud when you feel one of those things. This will make her feel special and she’ll probably like you more.
- For example, "you're way better at math than I am. It's really nice dating someone so smart."
- Another example - "I really like hearing your opinions about other people. You're always super perceptive."
Keep up the conversation.If you have trouble starting a conversation with her, ask her how her day went or what she wants to do. Don’t be afraid to talk about whatever you have been thinking about that day, or interesting things that you saw. She’ll probably think it’s cool that you are sharing your life with her.
Plan ahead.Planning your dates ahead of time is a great idea. This way you'll have a chance to be more creative without the pressure of the moment. Try to avoid doing the same thing over and over again.
- For example, if you went to see a movie last weekend try going on a hike this weekend.
Give her gifts.It’s a cliché that girls need presents all the time, but it’s always nice to get a gift. Flowers are always appreciated, but you can also surprise her with a more personalized gift. If she really likes running, buy her a new running backpack or watch. You don’t have to do it on her anniversary or anything – gifts that come out of the blue are sometimes the nicest ones.
Make friends with her friends and family.It’s important that the people who are close to your girlfriend think that you are a good person too. She’ll appreciate you taking the time trying to get to know the important people in her life and they might even end up putting in a good word for you.
Introduce her to your family.It’s also important that she knows you are serious about the relationship. Introducing her to your family and acting proud of her will show her that you want this to work out long term.
- Make sure she always knows that you love her.
- If she wants or needs anything give it to her or try to help her.
- If she is in a sport, cheer her on.
- If your girlfriend is shy make her feel that you like her by sending notes.
- Bring your girlfriend to your house to meet your parents and your family.
- Before she goes to bed, tell her you love her and how much she means to you.
- Don't ignore your girlfriend when you are with your friends.
- If she makes a simple mistake, try not to take it seriously.
- Handmade gifts can be more meaningful.
- If she's insecure about herself give her lots of compliments and show her lots of affection.
- If she says she is just tired, always snuggle closer to her to try to make her feel better.
- Leave a sweet text after she is asleep so that when she wakes up in the morning she will feel appreciated. And it will make her happy throughout the day.
- Acting like all you want to do is sexually hang out with her will turn her off! Instead, be interested in her life.
Sources and Citations
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Deutsch: , Português: , Русский: , Français: , Bahasa Indonesia: , Nederlands: , العربية:
About This Article
Aug 2, 2019
Jul 22, 2019
Aug 9, 2019
Sep 27, 2019
Mustapha Stunner Khan
Apr 20, 2019
Oct 7, 2019
Apr 15, 2019
Oct 17, 2019
Jul 24, 2019
Sep 7, 2019
Sep 29, 2019
Jul 13, 2019
Mar 8, 2019
Video: How to Make Her Never Want to Leave You
How to Play the Baritone
Carnie Wilson Auburn Long Wavy Hairstyles
How to Prevent an Outside Faucet from Freezing
Finding a New Approach to Treating Heart Failure
How to Adjust a Garage Door Spring
21 Best Fat Burning Foods
The Founder of Mothers Day Was Sorry She Ever Invented the Holiday
Chunky Peach Popsicles
How to Make Money in Viva Pinata
What Your Wardrobe Says About You, According to a Psychologist