How to pass the traffic rules?
To obtain a driver's license, you must pass the exam in the traffic police on the knowledge of traffic rules. This exam consists of two stages: passing the theoretical part - it passes in the form of tests and is submitted in a computer version, the delivery of the practical part - on the site and in the city. We offer practical advice-recommendations: how to pass the traffic rules from the first time, without retake.
Preparation for the delivery of the theoretical part of the traffic rules
Any theoretical knowledge is the result of painstaking daily study. Without memorizing the rules there will be no knowledge - this is an axiom. Therefore, we must begin with a conscious daily study of the theory:
- traffic signs;
- signals of the traffic controller;
- driving rules;
- rules of first aid.
Here each has its own memorization method. Some remember outwardly, figuratively, others logically, creating interconnected chains of sequences of action. But without memorizing, even memorizing, just can not do. We must remember that on the road, during the ride, there will be no time to remember what a sign means,how to act the driver with a particular signal of the traffic controller. Any delay on the road can trigger an emergency. Therefore, you need to know the theory very well, almost automatically remember the rules, and instantly.
The next stage of preparation is the execution of test tasks. Everyone knows that the exam will be asked 20 questions. Only twice it will be possible to make a mistake. Otherwise, the exam will not be passed.
On the Internet today you can find all the options for these test papers. It is necessary to train constantly, do and do tests, until there is a single error. Remember: just not making mistakes at home when preparing, you can hope that there will be no mistakes in the exam. Those who think wrongly think that light questions will get caught, somehow figure it out. This is a wrong opinion. Miracles in the exam does not happen. The exam is the result of serious work.
And more advice on how to pass the traffic police exam. Recall the famous law of philosophy: only quantity transforms into quality. This means that it is not enough to perform several test jobs. There should be so many of them in order to get a quality result.How many options need to be performed depends on a particular person, his knowledge, skills, abilities.
An important step in the preparation of the theory is riding a simulator. This creates a typical situation that may occur on the road. Using theoretical knowledge, it is necessary to gradually form practical skills. This combination of theory and practice is well demonstrated on the training sessions.
So, the first stage is passed, the theory for traffic regulations in the traffic police is learned. Now you can proceed to the preparation for the second part of the exam - practical. It is here, on the site, and then while driving through the city, you can see the difference in the training of students of driving schools.
It is no secret that someone since childhood has traveled by car, sitting next to his father, watching how he drives a car. A teenage child already knows the purpose of all lighting devices, what is clutch, gas, brake. Others had no such primary experience. They do not know the elementary - how to turn on the low beam, wipers, since no one has ever told him about this. The only experience of driving them by car is a trip by taxi or with someone from relatives or acquaintances, and by chance, one-time.
Therefore, the preparation process will be completely different. Some very quickly learn the material, after a few sessions are ready to go around the city. For others, this process is delayed. But do not despair. If you wish, patience, hard work, everyone will be able to learn how to drive a car.
Practical skills for passing the exam on traffic rules
To pass the practical part of the exam, you need a sufficient amount of knowledge and skills that were formed in the process of training with an instructor in a driving school. Here are the main ones:
- Performance of the eight, i.e. eating with obstacles.
- Departure from the garage and entry into it, moreover, both on the right and on the left.
- Entrance to an elevated surface - in practice it can be any mountain, bridge, exit from a paid underground parking, etc.
- When driving in the city, it is checked how well in practice a person can apply all the rules of the road: rebuilding to another lane while driving, driving at a crossroads, and, regulated or not, leaving and entering the local area, emergency parking and much another.
This is perhaps the most difficult part of the exam, because it takes place with the direct presence of a traffic police officer who can set quite complex tasks along the way.You need to be extremely focused and attentive, self-confident, in their knowledge.
Exam preparation completed. Ahead - the test.
Psychological Exam Preparation
To successfully pass the exam is important psychological preparation for it. Here are some tips to help tune in to the practical and theoretical part from the first time:
- It is necessary to go to the exam with confidence in their knowledge, not to be afraid, but to strive to show the best that I learned in a driving school.
- Tune in to a victory, to a positive result, and not to what can be retaken if something does not work out. Only victory - and nothing else should be of interest on the day of the exam.
- Do not worry, be collected and extremely attentive.
- Do not think that the inspector wants to definitely "fill up" you on the exam. He just does his job, gives access to the rights, being firmly confident that the person has good driving skills.