How to pickle chanterelles?
Salty chanterelles have an excellent taste and are excellent as an appetizer. You can cook them at home. The recipe is not complicated and provides a minimum of ingredients.
Let us dwell in detail on how to pickle chanterelle mushrooms.
Before salting chanterelles, you need to prepare a number of ingredients. Their list looks like this:
- Carnation - 5 pcs .;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- water - 3 l;
- chanterelles - 1 kg;
- bay leaf - 6 pcs .;
- salt - 4 tbsp. l .;
- black peas - 6 pcs.
- Take the mushrooms and rinse them thoroughly under running water, which will remove dirt and dust from them.
- Bring the water to a boil, and then add the spices, salt, bay leaf and mushrooms.
- Soak it all on low heat for 15 minutes, be sure to stir the chanterelles regularly.
- Take the enameled pan and put the mushrooms into it.
- Pour them with the brine in which they are boiled, but in such a way that the chanterelles are lightly covered with it.There add pre-peeled and cut in half garlic.
- Close the mushrooms with a plate, put pressure on it and leave it all in the fridge for a day.
- Prepare caps for seaming. They must be metal and rust free. Boil them in water for 10-15 minutes.
- Take small glass jars and sterilize them.
- Spread the mushrooms in containers, bay brine, and then roll them up.