How to play the piano?
Watch the video
The sound of the piano is truly fascinating. With the right game, any creation seems like a classic. But how to learn to play the piano, if for some reason there is no musical teacher nearby? It turns out you can. The great Internet provides a lot of sites, which describe in detail the technique of the game.
First, a few tips for those who are just taking the first steps to working with the tool. Remember: the choice of tool is very important. You need to buy it in specialized stores, where professional sales assistants will help you to make a purchase. Only this way you are guaranteed to get a quality item.
If you already have a piano, call the tuner so that it adjusts the sound. He will have to be invited whenever a falsity is heard in the sound of notes.
- Remember the correct posture, sitting at the tool. You can not stoop! Try to keep your back straight. Shoulders straightened, hands are not pressed to the body. This position allows you to feel free, wrists from the tension do not get tired.Do not be surprised if at first it will be difficult to keep track of your hands and behind your back. Gradually correct fit will become habit
- Control the length of the nails. The fact is that by knocking on the keys, long nails spoil the melody. Plus - they can get stuck between them and break off. But with neatly trimmed nails, even complex compositions will be performed much easier. How to play the piano will additionally tell you on this site.
- Do not be lazy to spend energy on the study of theory and musical literacy. We must begin, of course, with the elementary: where the notes are located, what they are called, how they will sound in different octaves, what are their duration. Only after all this, go to a much more complex. How to play piano notes you can watch and read here.
- Be prepared for the fact that you do not immediately succeed. Only constant practice will improve skills. The game is important to devote at least two hours a day. However, remember that the learning process should be gradual. Do not throw at this all your strength at once. The body needs rest and time in order to memorize what has been learned, to master it, and with new forces proceed to the conquest of the cherished dream.
Hand position and correct posture
If you neglect this - the correct posture and the correct position of the hands - then playing the piano will bring only fatigue and disappointment. To avoid this, we use a few simple tips.
Let's start with posture
For a start, relax, because any tension causes muscle pain. Keep your back straight as hard as you can.
Control your elbows: do not press them to the body! During the game you can experiment - take them as far as possible to the side, however, it is important not to overdo it.
Now putting hands
Take this issue with full responsibility. So, your hands on the keys. Try to put your fingers together, but not close. There should be a short distance between them - as if you had an apple in your hands.
Hands also rise up from a horizontal position. They should not be voltage. Playing notes in such a position may not turn out right away - too, it will seem inconvenient from being unaccustomed. But with daily training, the hands themselves will find a comfortable position.
Choosing a chair
An ordinary piano chair will be low - you have to slouch willy-nilly, and this will cause tension in the muscles.
So the best way out is a special chair for piano.Its peculiarity is that the height is regulated on it and as a result, the one that is suitable for a particular person is selected. Usually these pieces of furniture are sold in the same stores as the main tool.
How to play scales on the piano
Gamma perfectly help develop the fluency of the fingers and the evenness of the game. In addition, they introduce the system of keys frets. First you need to understand the structure of the scale.
A major one is built according to the following scheme: two tones - one semitone - three tones - one semitone. Minor: one tone - semitone - two tones - one semitone - two tones. During the game of the minor, two more of his views are taken - melodic and harmonic. In harmonic, the seventh step rises; in melodic, the sixth and seventh steps rise upwards, while the downward rise is canceled and the natural look sounds. But each time according to the scheme you should not build a gamma. This is where hearing helps. Use it to select the desired major or minor. If it does not, then use the scheme.
Proper fingering is another integral part of good gamma performance. There are several principles that should be followed when choosing a fingering:
- Scales from keys of white color. Hands enter the extreme fingers: right 1st, left 5th. The gamma itself is carried out in two positions - four fingers + three fingers. The exception is C major. In it, the positions are reversed, and the first C enters with the fourth finger.
- Scales from keys of black color. Here the left hand enters the third, and the right second finger. But in the left hand, Sol-flat major enters with 4 finger.
- From the white keys. As in major scales. Exceptions persist.
- On the side of the black keys, the positional sequence in the left hand is three plus four. Exceptions: minor E flat - a sequence of four plus three from the second sound.
These are just the basics of playing the piano.