How to put the dough?
Pies have always occupied the most prominent and honorable place on the Russian table. Since ancient times, pies in Russia have been prepared only on major holidays, but over time pies and cakes have firmly entered our daily diet. Now they have become a kind of fast food and are sold on every corner, but flavored homemade cake is still a holiday in your home. Therefore, every self-respecting hostess must certainly be able to bake pies. You also decided to master this culinary wisdom, but do not know how to put the dough? We are pleased to tell you about it.
The dough for our pies should always be yeast, or “live”, as our ancestors used to call it. Therefore, you need to stock up on yeast in advance - fresh pressed in briquettes or dried bagged. Flour need wheat, fine grinding, preferably the highest grade. Also, the dough, depending on the formulation, may include: milk, water or whey; salt and sugar; vegetable or animal oil and eggs. When all the necessary products are on the table, it's time to put the dough.
How to put the yeast dough
- We take a clean and dry bowl and sift the flour into it. The bowl should be quite large so that you can comfortably knead the dough in it. Sifting flour is necessary.
- Yeast diluted in warm water in a separate container. Add in them a teaspoon of sugar and flour, which we add gradually, in small portions, until the mixture takes the form of liquid sour cream and leave for ten minutes.
- In a separate bowl, stir the egg with salt and sugar and mix the mixture with warm (30 ° -40 ° C) milk.
- If our yeast has already come to life by this time and has begun to bubble, enter them into the milk mixture. In the center of the flour mound, we make a well, we begin to slowly pour the liquid portion into the flour, managing to continuously knead the dough.
- We knead the dough thoroughly for a long time until it lags behind the walls of the dish and your hands. At the end of the kneading, add soft butter, cover the dough with a film or napkin and place in a warm, without drafts a place for two to three hours to ferment. In the middle of the process, we don’t forget to press it well once.
- flour - 800 gr. egg - 1 pc.
- milk - 300 ml.
- salt - 1 tsp
- water - 0.25 cup
- sugar - 4 tbsp. spoons
- Butter - 100 gr. fresh yeast - 25 gr.
This dough is perfect for all sorts of brassies, but if you like fried cakes, you need another recipe.
How to put dough on pies
- Flour / s. - 2 kg.
- Water, warm boiled - 1.5 liters.
- Sugar - 8 tbsp. spoons.
- Salt - 3 tsp.
- Dry yeast - 22 gr. (2 packages).
- Vegetable oil - 6 tbsp. spoons.
Mix sifted flour with sugar, salt and yeast. Pour warm water into the dry mixture, managing to knead the dough. At the end of kneading, add vegetable oil. The dough should be quite soft. You can cut and sculpt it only by brushing your hands and table with oil. This dough fits very quickly, and it is not necessary to press it. After forty minutes, you can already form the patties and begin to fry them. Now that you know how to put the dough, you can go to the kitchen and start cooking.