How to remove a second chin in Photoshop?
Indeed, an annoying little thing, nothing more. Do not all owners of the so-called "double chin" can not boast a beautiful photo? And not only, because there are angles, when thin people can see this ill-fated fold under the chin.
In our age everything is possible. And especially everything that is connected with computer technology, not for nothing that the twenty-first century called the century "computer". The Adobe product will come to the rescue, it is not first-hand familiar, great and mighty Photoshop. Photoshop is a powerful graphics editor, its functionality will probably be enough to handle such trifles as the second chin.
It does not matter how you rate your level of ownership of this program. You do not need to be a pro; we even allow the fact that you first run FS on your computer. To successfully process your photo? Just follow the instructions provided by the author of the article.
We remove the second chin
How to remove the second chin in Photoshop as easy as possible?
The first method does not require great care or special skills. And in terms of quality / time gives the greatest result.
- Select the neck area with the Lasso tool (Lasso) from the lower edge of the accessible area and to the very beginning of the “second” chin.
- Press ctrl + j (we assign a new layer to the selected area).
- Press ctrl + t (start the "transformation" of the selected area).
- Gently pull the edge of the "second" chin to the "first", if necessary, hold down Ctrl on the corners of the transformed area to change their position relative to each other (push apart).
- Remove the eraser tool (eraser) all unnecessary.
- Ctrl + e. We merged the layers together.
- If, as a result of the transformation, there are some irregularities, we correct them with the patch tool (patch).
How to remove the second chin in other ways?
If you are afraid of a multi-step algorithm, there is a shorter way. I note, it requires more accuracy and perseverance.
- Select the patch tool and carefully remove the crease that separates the chins. It didn't work out very well, did it? It does not matter, it is easy to fix.
- We tighten the chin to achieve the desired effect.The "plastic" (liquefy) ("filter" - "plastic" (filter - liquefy)) and the "distortion tool" (forward warp tool) will help us. It is located in the Plastic panel (liquefy), its icon is similar to the finger tool.
- Press the ok key.
Is done. Congratulations! Now you know how to remove the second chin with Photoshop.