How to set up iTunes?
Watch the video
Apple smartphones and tablets are very popular all over the world. Last year alone, this company sold hundreds of millions of digital devices, and the queues in front of its stores during the start of sales of new products are calculated in kilometers. On iPhones and iPads, it is very convenient to work with various multimedia content, view photos, listen to music and play games. In addition, these gadgets greatly simplify the work with office documents.
If you are the owner of such a device, then most likely you managed to find out that it is synchronized with your computer using the proprietary iTunes program. This software, in contrast to various analogues is very easy to learn, everyone can learn to use iTunes.
How to set up iTunes on your computer?
First of all, it is necessary from the official site. After that, you can begin to install and configure it.
The setup process for Aytyuns:
- First, start the installation of the downloaded file by double clicking on it and follow the prompts of the software.During the installation process, you can specify whether to start iTunes while turning on the computer.
- After installation, run the program and specify the folder for placement of all multimedia content.
- Now enter your account information in the iCloud service to authorize the software installed on your PC.
- Next, specify the folder for saving images from your phone.
- You can connect your smartphone or tablet to your computer for synchronization.
How to set the quality of music in iTunes?
- Click on the icon in the upper left corner and select “Settings”;
- On the “General” tab, select “Import Settings”;
- Specify in the appropriate fields the codec for compressing the downloaded music and the required quality (bit rate);
- Click "OK" and save the settings.