How to survive on the island?
We live in a developed civilization, and in our world there are practically no unexplored places left. But still, it is useful to be prepared for extreme situations, because anything can happen in our life. Therefore, let us learn better how to survive on a desert island, because there is no useless information.
- The very first thing you need to do is calm down. You really need your bright brain and sobriety of thinking. Do not panic! Panic causes a person to do rash acts, the results of which will be disappointing.
- Explore the island. You need to know if there is a fresh water source on it. In hot conditions, a person is able to survive without water for more than a day. Then think about the means of communication, maybe you have one of them. Look for people, suddenly there is someone on this island?
- If you are not alone on the island, then choose a leader for yourself to embody the ideas of your group.
- What is extremely necessary is the fire.He will not only give you confidence in the future, but also help to distill water, dry wet clothes, warm up and most importantly, prepare food.
- Think about overnight stay. Try to build some kind of hut so as not to freeze at night, and to be in the shelter during the day from the hot sun.
- You need something to eat, think about food. But only when the other aspects are resolved, because human physiology allows him not to eat food for a week, but the body cannot live without water. Look for edible berries and roots, but do not confuse them with poisonous. In extreme cases, eat insects, they have a lot of protein, and, by the way, they can become bait if you decide to go fishing. As a hook, use a small part of the branch, on which there is a spike, and tie it to something that will replace your fishing line.
How to survive on the island: a few practical tips
- Do not drink sea water! It will not help you, but will make it even worse.
- Collect enough dry wood for the fire in the afternoon, so that at night you can keep warm and scare away wild animals from your hut.
- If you are lucky enough to have a knife, take care of it, now it is your biggest treasure. If you are so unlucky, make it out of the materials that you have on hand.
- And the most important thing! Never give up, now you yourself are the master of your destiny and your life is only in your hands!