How to tie a leash?
Watch the video
One of the most popular hobbies among men is fishing. There are many secrets that help a fisherman to usefully and happily spend time and bring home a significant catch. A variety of equipment for competent fishing was also invented. Now many fishermen use a donk with a terminal load. Therefore, in this article we focus on how to tie the leash to the fishing line in various ways that will be available and understandable to anglers with different experience.
- How to tie a leash using insulation
This method is the simplest and is to tie the leash to the fishing line, attaching several pieces of insulation to the main fishing line. It should be put on the line as many pieces as the leads you need to attach it. After this procedure on the main line you need to tie loops so that the cambric is just between the two loops.
- How to tie a leash: detachable leash
This method is to create a removable leash.
- We make a separate leash and fasten the carabiner at its end.
- Carabiner is used in order to attach a lead to the main line with a loop, if necessary.
You can make a completely removable gear. You will need a pair of carbines on both sides of the tackle, which will fasten the fishing line with leads on the main fishing line on the one hand and on the other hand - on the cushioning gum. When fishing is over, you can unfasten the carbines and remove the fishing line.
How to fasten carbines
Carabiners must be fastened correctly. To do this, tie several loops on the main line based on the number of leads using a double knot. The same loop must be tied at the ends of the leads. Next, attach the leashes to the fishing line in the "loop to loop".
- Button Method
An interesting option with a button that can be used as a tackle. It should be put on the main line in advance, and additional knots are tied to the left and right of the button, and the leash itself is attached to it. A video of how to tie a leash is available here:
- Split loop method
This method is suitable for catching medium-sized fish.Then the leash can be made by cutting the loop. To do this, we tie a loop on the main line, cut off one of its edges, and tie a hook to the end of the line from the loop.
- Wire tap method
If you tie the leash in this way, then the main line will remain intact, and the distance between the leads can be changed.
Wire branch is made of nichrome, stainless wire (0.5-0.7 mm in diameter). To him you need to attach a leash. Next, in the tap, it is necessary to make a loop of the main line and make 2-3 turns, throw on the horns.
Tips from experienced fishermen
- Experienced fishermen are advised to use a triple swivel so that the tackle can serve for many years and the fishing is of high quality.
- Another rule concerns the distance between the leads, which during installation must be at least two lengths of leads, and the length of the leads themselves does not exceed 30 cm.
- The diameter of the main line should be no more than 0.35 mm. The length of the "rubber" varies depending on the method of how the donkee will be thrown - the longer the closer the load is on the boat.
- It is better to replace the traditional bell with the tip of the quivera, so you will observe even a very careful bite.