How to use hair oil?
Many of the various import manufacturers that sell hair care products add special additives and oils to their products. Of course, it would be much better and more effective to apply natural oils to the hair, but for this you need to know which ones. After all, it is possible not only to cure your hair, but also to harm them. Let's analyze in this article, what is needed oil for hair, how to use this product, and read the advice of experts.
Types of oils
Oil should be selected according to the degree of fat content. In order to decide which oil to use for the hair, you just need to know what type your hair belongs to.
According to experts, oils can be divided into 3 types:
- Fatty oil This type includes shea butter, as well as castor oil. You should know that they have a very large molecular weight, and they tend to weight the hair.
- Semi-fatty oil. This type of oil includes avocado, sunflower and sweet almond. Hair is easy to absorb.
- Dry oil.Coconut and grape seed oils belong to this type. They do not make the hair heavier. And they can be applied even to girls who have very thin hair.
Tips for using oils
Before you apply the oil on the hair, it is necessary to massage the scalp. Many girls make the same mistake. They apply oil directly to the ends of their hair. Since they do not want to make too oily scalp. But this is not entirely correct. The fact is that with the help of oils, on the contrary, it is possible to regulate the degree of sebum production. Since normalize the production of fat, using masks, scrubs and oils for the face.
- Let's first analyze how to use hair oil with a fine structure. For fine hair, it is best to apply the oil directly to the scalp. And if the hair is thick or medium thickness, then apply over the entire length.
- It is best to use different oils to treat damaged or dry hair. It is necessary to begin the application from the ends of the hair and gradually move to the roots. The aroma of your chosen oil will help you to completely relax and enjoy the process.After application, brush your hair with a soft brush for about five minutes. Let the oil soak into your hair for at least fifteen minutes. Then wash your hair with your daily shampoo.
- If you want to get a faster effect from the treatment with oils, then you can warm them up a little. After all, thanks to the heat, substances penetrate faster into the scalp and hair. Also, the use of warm oil will help in the fight against dry dandruff, help prevent hair loss and eliminate skin itching.
- But keep in mind that oil cannot be abused. Since the remnants of oil can accumulate in the skin and, falling on the hair, they will weigh down. There is a risk of clogged pores. That is why we advise you to observe the frequency of this procedure no more than the number of times than is possible for your hair type. For women who have hair prone to fat, you can use oils no more than once a week.
- When buying oil, always pay attention to the composition, as it may contain various chemicals and silicone. And they are not desirable. Do not buy too cheap products. You can add the right oil to your hair shampoo.Whereas, buying some products that allegedly contain oil in its composition, you cannot be 100% sure that this or that oil is contained in the right amount. Therefore, it is better to protect yourself.
- You should be aware that pregnant women are strictly forbidden to use peanut butter in hair care. After all, they are made from peanuts and pine nuts.
- In order to verify the quality of your chosen oil, sometimes it is enough to just smell it. And if the smell is absent or, on the contrary, too harsh, it is better to refrain from use. This can be quite harmful.
- Jojoba oil. It is suitable for all hair types and is the most non-greasy oil. Hair is absorbed quite easily and does not weigh them down. Can also be used for thin hair.
- Argan oil. This oil is more suitable for the care of thick hair. Argan oil is very sticky. And the disadvantage is that in order to wash it off, you need to wash your hair several times. And the advantage lies in the fact that it is this oil that gives the hair aroma, shine and makes it obedient.
- Castor oil.This oil is used mainly as a tool that helps in the fight against hair loss, as well as to stimulate their growth. But the disadvantage is that it makes the hair too heavy. Therefore, it is more convenient to use it for the growth of eyelashes. To do this, it is enough to apply a small amount of oil on the eyelashes before bedtime.
- Olive oil. This oil can be used for all types of hair. It is very easily washed off.
Tips for flushing the oil
If you do not know how to wash the oil off your hair, then we can offer you several options that will simplify the task.
- In burdock oil, you can add olive or coconut. Thus, the quality will benefit, and the mixture will not be so oily.
- Before you apply the oil on the head, add the yolk to it. Due to this, the oil is better absorbed into the hair and will be easy to wash off.
- Even before applying the oil, you can add a little mustard to it. Due to the warming effect, problems should not arise when flushing.
Now you know how to use hair oil. And thanks to all the tips read above, learn at home to give your hair shine and vitality.