How to use eyebrow lipstick?
If the shape of the eyebrows is far from ideal, then cosmetics will help to fix it. One of them is lipstick. Yes, lipstick for eyebrows exists, and it's easy to use it!
What is this remedy?
Eyebrow lipstick - this is not the lipstick, which is in the makeup of every self-respecting girl. Yes, it is similar to it in consistency and is used to create an attractive and clear contour. Such a tool appeared just a few years ago and created a real sensation in the world of beauty.
How to make a choice?
How to choose a lipstick for eyebrows? Pay attention to the following criteria:
- Consistency. It should be quite dense, but at the same time light and gentle. Density will ensure maximum filling of eyebrows with pigment, and ease will make the application more comfortable.
- Tint. It should either completely match the tint of your eyebrows, or be one or two shades darker. Light color will not allow you to create a clear and beautiful outline, and if you choose an excessively dark one, then your eyebrows will stand out and look unnatural.Available shades such as brown, chestnut, chocolate, beige and ash, olive, caramel brown and so on. But the names usually do not say anything, so it is better to see the colors, at least in the catalog or in the description of the tool, presented in the online store.
- If you lead an active lifestyle, then you are suitable waterproof lipstick that will withstand any tests, such as excessive sweating, rain, swimming in the pool and swimming in the pond.
- Brand The most popular and first appeared is Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow. The success of this brand tried to repeat many large and well-known cosmetic companies, but they did not succeed, therefore lipstick for eyebrows “Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow” continues to be the most popular and, as many girls think, the best.
- Where can I buy? You can go to the cosmetics store or make a more convenient online purchase without leaving your home.
How to use?
How to use lipstick for eyebrows?
- Take a thin brush, preferably with a natural bristle. Open the lipstick and brush it several times with a brush to collect a sufficient amount of makeup.
- Now draw a soft line along the bottom edge of the brow, thus marking its bottom contour.
- Now you need to draw a contour on the upper border, with an emphasis on bending.
- If the eyebrow is short, then slightly extend it to the temple with one neat but sure stroke (in this place the contour should be the thinnest).
- Now fill in the lipstick left in the middle of the empty space, making it short strokes.
- If you accidentally went beyond the contour of the eyebrow, then take a cotton swab, moisten it in a means for removing makeup and remove all unnecessary.
Now your eyebrows will definitely be beautiful.