How to Win Fights at School
Has anyone ever messed with you at school? Gotten close to a physical confrontation? Ever actually been in a fight at school? Here are the tips you need to walk away as victor in a school fight or any type of fight!
Starting a Fight
Allow your opponent to start the fight.Being the first to attack will only cause the blame to fall upon you. However, there is nothing wrong with defending yourself, especially if your opponent proves to be a threat to your safety. Keep an eye out for signs of aggression or a possible attack.
Get attention.If you wish to avoid the fight, scream "fire" or some other attention-seeker at the top of your lungs. You could also seek the closest school staff member for help. Running away from a fight is another option. Although many people may view escaping as a cowardly behavior, it is essential if it means saving your life.
Know when to walk away.If your opponent refuses to throw the first punch, walk away. Starting a fight will only earn you trouble, and you endanger your life in the process. The consequences of fighting someone may include a detention, school suspension, transfer to an alternate school, or permanent exclusion. This will hurt your record and your potential chances at being accepted into a college or job.
Maintain a well balanced stance.Keep your feet a little more than shoulder width apart. Your fists should be above your eyes and in front of your face. If your opponent throws a cross punch, move your hands over your ears and allow your elbows to shield your face. Also if our opponent throws a kick, using this stance allows you to quickly drop your elbows to block the targeted area.
Throwing knees or elbows is an effective way to hurt an opponent.A kick to the front or back of a knee or a calf may disable your opponent, giving you time to escape. Always aim for the abdominal area or face.
Pin your opponent to the ground when possible.If he falls, seize the chance to keep him there until he surrenders or becomes too weak to continue fighting. Hold him down for as long as you can. Hit him if necessary to keep him down.
Block.Although this may seem to be ineffective, it wears your opponent down. This gives you the chance to run or even fight back. Don't hesitate to frequently block or use this method the entire time.
Never scream or trash talk while fighting.Opening your mouth will provide an open area for a punch to the jaw. This could result in a knockout or even a broken jaw. Ignore your enemy's taunts, and seize the chance to strike his jaw if he continues talking.
Avoid pulling your opponent's hair.If you're a female, tugging at your enemy's hair will give you the appearance of a sissy unless she does it first. However, do not hesitate to use this method if it gives you an advantage.
Kick your opponent.Although it is underestimated, it is an excellent move to win fights. Do not hesitate to use your feet if the chance arises. However, beware of your enemy attempting to grab your leg or foot.
Remain calm against a large group.Understand that your focus is to escape, not necessarily win the fight. The chances of beating a large group without help is low. Avoid showing your opponents that you are angry. When you fight, use your anger as energy against your enemies.
- Do not hesitate to call for help if the need arises. Although your reputation as a tough person may fall, bringing harm to your social status is better than losing your life.
- Beware of pride. You may convince yourself that you can fight a large group, but be realistic.
Seize the chance if you and your opponent are twisted to the side.Punch him in the side of his head. You could also push his head down and find enough strength and stability to swing him to the ground.
Force your opponent to surrender.Once he falls to the ground, pin him down until he surrenders. Allowing him to get up without surrendering may result in him throwing punches.
Defend yourself if you are on the ground.Block your opponent's punches as best as you can. If his punches are weak enough for you to handle, attempt to hit him back.
Taking Measures to Stay Safe
Watch out for bigger opponents.Use his size against him. Attack his pressure points or groin. Aim the toe of your shoe for the area between the navel and groin. There lies a circular area of pressure points that will disable your opponent.
Beware if your opponent threatens your life or attempts to choke you.Come back at him with all your strength. Keep your attacks to elbowing, kicking, or hitting pressure points and soft areas. Continue until your opponent is weakened enough for you to escape. Realize that you have a right to defend yourself if your life has been threatened. Go to the authorities as soon as possible.
Escape if you're outnumbered.Run as fast as you can to a crowded area or even the main office. Although you may be tempted to fight multiple opponents for the glory, understand that you must be realistic. One person against a large group of enemies cannot win without severely hurting or killing himself.
QuestionSeveral people have tried to beat me up at school and I've taken the hits because I do not believe in hurting people. Yet one time I did give a guy a beatdown and it felt good. Was it wrong to hurt him or OK because it was self-defense?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf someone is attacking you, you have every right to defend yourself. There's nothing wrong with that.Thanks!
QuestionWill this work in high school?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes. Never ignore any fighting tips. School fights are just like street fights: There are no rules - just opportunities for cheap shots.Thanks!
QuestionWhere do you hit for the knockout?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThere are many ways to knock someone out. The most common and known is hitting your opponent in the jaw. Landing a punch in the back of the head also works.Thanks!
QuestionWill I get in trouble if I knock them out?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerMaybe, but if you know that person has problems with you, or you know he or she is planning to fight you, make sure your mom or dad knows. You might end up fighting, so telling someone might get you in less trouble.Thanks!
QuestionIs pinning down winning? Or are more hits winning because I pinned him down?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIn rec-league wrestling, a pin is a win. In a street fight, hit him until he says "sorry" or he can't fight back.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if my opponent is too strong for me?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerThen you must dodge and try to find a pressure point. Also, try to use his momentum to your advantage.Thanks!
QuestionWhat can I do if I am much weaker than my opponent?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerUse speed. Even if you are not strong, you can punch really hard if you are fast enough.Thanks!
QuestionWhat should I do if the person threatened to kill me if I tell someone about the fight?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerIf the person threatens to kill you, go to the police. This is a crime, which could mean prison.Thanks!
QuestionWill this work in middle school?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYes, it will work in middle school; these are generally good fighting tips. However, fights are much less common in middle school - remember not to throw the first punch.Thanks!
QuestionWhat if the guy I want to fight is gay?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerSo? Treat him like you would any other person. Regardless of his sexuality, if he wants to beat the living day lights out of you, you'll have to figure out how to respond.Thanks!
- Do what you have to do. No one will defend you if you can't defend yourself.
- Remain focused, or else you will give your opponent a chance to attack you.
- Do not tolerate trash talk or bullying. Report it to the authorities.
- Always guard your face. Keep your dominant hand closest to your face.
- Keep your fist straight; otherwise, your wrist may break when you deliver a hard punch.
- Never fight in a secluded area. If you lose the battle, you may be seriously injured and without help.
- Use a leg swipe to knock your opponent to the ground. However, save this strategy for when your opponent is already injured or you're an experienced fighter.
- There are no rules in a fight. Go for the jugular sides of the neck, pressure points, temples, between the eyes, kidneys, groin, and the back of neck. Don't be afraid to pull hair, bite, or use 'cheap' shots. Stand your ground, and be mindful of your surroundings.
- Even if you are bigger, you can still lose. The smaller opponent often has more agility and is faster, having more to prove.
- Neverunderestimate the kick to the groin. There are usually no rules in a fight.
- A good combo is left jab, left jab, right cross, left hook. This will probably not take your opponent out, remember that they're not a punching bag.
- If you have to bite someone's hand to get away, then once you're free you better run for it because this makes people really angry.
- Avoid starting a fight. If you yell, the fighter will have more anger and reason to torture you. If you spot your opponent, attempt to escape. Remember, if he tries to hurt you, fight him verbally, not physically. If he hurt you physicallyit's time you learnt how to throw a punch.
- Don't talk when you can't or won't deliver. A belief in not harming others is "noble" for sure, but it will create almost a hundred percent possibility that you'll get bullied.
- A good strategy is a take-down, and then headlock.Do notlet go of the attacker's head until they surrender, someone pulls you off, or the opponent is unconscious, even if they scream, threaten, or cry, don't let up. And always use all your strength if this is a real fight, if your sparring with a buddy things will get serious.
- Everyone thinks they can fight when they lack experience. Don't be an idiot- spar with your buddies to gain experience and learn what works vs what doesn't work.
- Techniques won't work without strength. If you don't work out a little bit, you have a major chance of losing.
- Whenever you have someone in a choking position, be especially careful not to choke them for too long. As oxygenated blood-flow to the brain decreases, a person becomes unconscious but permanent brain damage or death can also occur within minutes, if blood flow stops. It would take a little longer of choking to completely suffocate the person so due to the sensitivity to the human body, people may require different time lengths to when they become unconscious.
- Always remember to stop choking the opponent when they become unconscious as you can seriously injury the brain or other vital organs in the body if continued which could cause death. If your opponent is not breathing after he/she is unconscious, preform chest compression's/CPR and contact the police immediately, unless you want to be charged with a felony for involuntary manslaughter.
- If you're outnumbered hold on and fight the attackers will not mess with you after that all people respect those who fight till the end and stand in the face of sheer defeat. Stay strong and give it all use there weaknesses don't expose yours and use your anger controlled against your enemy(s).
- If stabbed, don't pull the thing out. Run away and get a nurse or professional to take it out.
- Whatever you do, don't ever hit near or below the neck or it may cause serious injury or even death.
- Don'tevertry the katas or other escape techniques you learned in karate or other martial arts unless you are highly experienced.
- Make sure you spar with a good fighter with experience -not an enemyor a weakling, or someone who will leave the fight a few minutes in.
- If they are over 100 lbs heavier than you, don't fight them unless you have experience, as there is a great chance you will lose.
- It's best not to fight in school, so if he/she is not worth your time, tell he/she to meet you at a public place like the park or a parking lot at a certain time and fight there.
- If your life is being threatened you are allowed to fight back. If you feel you are in immediate danger or think your life is threatened and is out of your control, seeks help from a school administrator or official to ensure your safety.
- Instead of a full out round fight, you should do some attacks and make sure he sees your face. it should be done in a crowded area were people are to busy to make a huge hype about it(that's when you get into trouble...) thought then you won't get into trouble. but pulling a trick like this needs some lying... if you want everyone to know then good luck saying you didn't touch him.. what I say" make it personal".
- The only way to be good at fighting is by sparring also known as fighting without cheap tricks in a safer environment.
- Never stop when you get socked in the nose and when you're on the ground hurry up and get back and start socking your other opponent that's on the ground.
- If you're really worried, try taking boxing classes, it helps for self defense.
- If you can't fight just act like you're tough; so they won't think that you're scared.
- Here's a hint - no "scissor kicks", spin kicks or kung-fu stuff. Stick to muai thai, wrestling, jiu-jitsu and boxing- sport based things which work almost all the time.
- To help prevent getting into fights, walk with your head up and not afraid of anything or people will know that you lack confidence and you are an easy victim- don't talk if you can't deliver. Learn how to do a guillotine choke and how to escape the headlock and rear naked choke. The guillotine choke can help you turn the fight around even when their sitting on top of you, and the headlock and RNC are two of the most common street fighting submission holds. If you can't escape those, you will end up looking like a moron as you blindly throw punches or kicks, then pass out
- When punching, look for a chance to kick or if you can knee them in the back.
- If you are expecting a fight, bring a friend with you.
- When you're fighting, don't ever put your head down because that gives your opponent a better chance to grab your hair and you will lose.
- If you sense danger, stay close to a wall so nothing can come behind you and hurt you.
- If he tries to jump on you rush under him. If he charges at you hit him. If he picks you up by the collar and there's a wall nearby, grab him and push yourself forward so you can push him down and stomp him.
- If you are going to punch make sure to keep your thumbs on the outside or you can risk hurting yourselves.
- Touch your chin against your chest to avoid strikes to the neck, these can sure bring you down.
- If you are unfamiliar with fighting, keep it simple. No locks, kicks or other kind of move if you are unaware of the execution. Instead stick with quick, short movements such as dodging and punching and keep your hands up by your face.
- Take advantage of an enemy’s weak area.
- If the person you fought is popular and has lots of mates, be prepared to have another fight with another guy who is sticking up for the person you beat up or even a gang fight but remember never back down and have a friend to fight with you!
- In a fight, you will likely make enemies
- You can get charged with serious felonies if taken too far in a fight.
- You will probably get suspended if done in school.
- In a fight, you will likely get hurt or seriously injured.
- And the last but not the least, you might end up being a social outcast if you lose.
- You're going to get suspended, so prepare for a whipping at home!
- You will get suspended, possibly expelled. You also might end up going to jail.
In other languages:
Español: , Italiano: , Português: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Français: , العربية: , Bahasa Indonesia: , 中文: , Nederlands: , Tiếng Việt:
Video: How to Fight: Tips For Your 1st Fight
Online Dating Profile for After 40
Changes in your body during third trimester
10 Weight Loss Tips from Ivanka Trump’s Health Coach
How to Help a Friend Move on from a Long Distance Romance
British Belt Co. x JE Sedwick Belts
Chloe Bath Body Collection
Lady Gaga Is Serving Looks in This Sexy Pink Versace Suit
Lack of Exercise Poses a Greater Health Risk Than Smoking, Diabetes, and Heart Disease
11 Things You Should Never Wear To The Office During Summer
Instagram Chef Yujia Hu Recreates Your Favourite Sneakers In Sushi
Seal a six-figure salary
Fairness with curd Yogurt Skin lightening with curd