Lavash roll with mushrooms
Pita1 pieceFresh champignons (as well as canned or fried)200 grams100 gramsBulb onions1/2 pieceEggs (egg yolk for lubrication)1 pieceGreenery
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:20 minutes
- Flow temperature:Hot dish
- Processing Type:Baking
- Season:year round
- Cheese grate.
- Fry fresh and frozen mushrooms with or without onions, salt. With canned just drain the liquid.
- Finely chop the greens.
- Pita bread cut into several smaller pieces, so that it is more convenient to fold and eat. Spread the filling on the pita evenly, not very thickly, a little before reaching the edges.
- Fold the rolls, bending the end edges inward so as not to drain the cheese.
- Brush with an egg and put in the oven, preheated to 180 - 200 degrees before browning.