Lightly salted cucumbers in a package quickly and easily
Quite recently, cucumbers in the package have gained great popularity in cooking. This amazing snack is a real hit in the summer. There is nothing better than serving a ruddy potato with crispy cucumbers. No one can resist the aroma and taste of unmatched cucumbers. To the best of salt, having a light spicy taste of cucumbers, like the whole family and close relatives. A simple and fast method of salting will allow you to do a treat very often. Lightly salted cucumbers package - a recipe for true gourmets!
- - 1 kilogram of cucumbers
- - a tablespoon of salt
- - a bunch dill
- - 2 garlic teeth
- - 3 peas of sweet pepper
- - seed of cardamom
- - to the taste of black ground pepper
- - 2 carnations umbrella
- - a teaspoon of sugar.
Sequence of preparation of lightly salted cucumbers in a package
1.In order for the appetizer to be successful, you need to use cucumbers of about the same size. Too large cucumbers are better not to use or cut into pieces. Wash the cucumbers very carefully. Then, cut each cucumber into four pieces.
2. Transfer the cucumbers to the package. For durability and reliability, after the appetizer has been prepared, place it still in one bag. Thus, it turns out to get additional protection against leakage of fluid from the plastic bag.
3. Prepare allspice peas, cardamom and cloves. Grind the knife with dill. Also, you need to pass garlic through the press. Put these components in a package.
4. Pour black ground pepper, salt and sugar.
5. Tie a knot on the package. It is important that air remains inside the bag. Thus, cucumbers will quickly give juice and will be salted in it. Shake the package with your hands so that all spices and spices are evenly distributed. Send the package in the fridge for 3 hours. If cucumbers stay longer, the taste will be more saturated.