Master class: plastic bottle snowflakes
Plastic bottles are a great material for creativity. In addition, plastic recycling helps to avoid unnecessary environmental pollution. One of the ways to use bottles is to make beautiful snowflakes to decorate the Christmas tree. It is very easy to make such snowflakes, so you can attract children to the creative process. If you have a lot of bottles - you can decorate the apartment inside and hang snowflakes outside the window. Do it with pleasure!
You will need:
- Plastic bottles of different colors;
- Glitter Paints
- Cut the bottoms of plastic bottles.
- Use color markers and glitter paint to create patterns.
- Drill a hole in the top and insert a cord or ribbon.
- Decorate a Christmas tree or window with snowflakes. Expect the New Year's miracle!