The new book “Fairy pastry for the New Year's table” contains original baking recipes, without which the festive menu will not be complete. Delicious, beautiful cakes, pastries and other desserts for the New Year's table - everyone will find a delicacy to their liking. We advise you to try the winter version of dessert - an unusual snow pyramid.
- Preparation time:15 minutes
- Cooking time:3 hours
- Flow temperature:Chilled Dish
- Processing Type:Baking
- Occasion:New Year
Step 1.Choose a recipe.
First you need to take the book "Fairy pastry for the New Year's table" and find a suitable recipe.
Step 2.Prepare a dessert.
1. Boil water in a saucepan, add oil, heat, add sugar and a pinch of salt.
2. When the mass boils well, add flour and, without ceasing to stir, warm until all the flour has cooked.
3. Cool the resulting mass slightly and drive eggs into it.
4. A dough of a teaspoon to put in small portions on a baking sheet, covered with parchment.
5. Place the dough in an oven heated to 180 ° C and bake for 10–12 minutes until golden brown. Cool the resulting profiteroles.
6. For cream, beat sour cream with sugar.
7. Set the detachable form on the dish, dip each profit roll into the cream and put it into the form in a circle. Then lay out profiteroles on top of the bottom layer in order to form a pyramid.
8. Pour the rest of the cream on top of the resulting pyramid. Put the dessert in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
9. Before serving, decorate with melted chocolate.